November Sephora haul thanks to Tammie!

Hi ladies! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend =) Today I have a quick haul post for you courtesy of the awesome Tammie. Sephora unfortunately doesn't ship to us Aussie ladies (BOO!!) so lovely Tammie is my US enabler! I haven't been doing many haul posts lately.. lots of people are really struggling at the moment so I don't really feel comfortable doing my monthly haul posts (I haven't hauled TOO much recently) but the occasional haul post is OK I think as I know you guys enjoy them.


So many goodies!!!! xD It was great to open up the package hehe. Tammie also helped some of my friends get some items too which was so nice.


NARS Sea of Love set containing full size Illuminator in Laguna, lip gloss in Turkish Delight, The Multiple in Orgasm and blush in Super Orgasm.


Look how cute the mini NARS blush is! Here it is next to my full size Orgasm blush hehe.


Some Urban Decay goodies!! 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash, 24/7 liner in Yeyo and Grind House pencil sharpener. I mainly got the pencils to try the teal colour because I want to add some colour to my makeup ;)


I've been loving cream eyeshadows lately because they're so simple and quick to use! I've been itching to try the Benefit Creaseless Creams ever since I saw them over on Emily's Anthology. She raves about Strut and she did a great tutorial on how to take your makeup from day to night using it so I thought I'd get a few to try out. I got Birthday Suit, RSVP and Strut.


And last but not least my HG eye makeup remover Lancôme Bi-Facil and another Sephora exclusive Dior Addict lipstick in Model.

Tammie also helped me get something for my sis which isn't pictured because it's part of her Xmas present and hidden at the moment from her prying eyes ;) Thank you once again for helping me get my hands on Sephora items Tammie!! I seriously would have a lot less make up (and lemmings you huge enabler!) if it weren't for your generosity in helping me custom purchase ♥

What have you hauled lately? Thanks for looking as always!

17 comments:

  1. Oh man, I need an enabler! I've never tried any of these things that you bought, but I really want to try the Nars blush and UD pencils. Please post a pic of you trying out the Teal color! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many people haul Lancome's Bi-Facil! It's on my to-buy list as soon as I finish my remover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sephora haul! I know how you feel, it sucks they don't ship internationally out of the countries that do have Sephora (i wish they brought it to Australia & NZ already)~ I love everything, esp the mini NARS blush ^____ so cute and tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Tammie! And look at that amazing haul! I also have Dior Model, it's one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky lady! I hauled some nail polishes (original...I know...) from H&M and some scarves. We have Sephora here as well, but they don't have many things(no U.D., no other fab brands...pfff)...I love your hauls 'Chelle!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad for you!!
    I know what it is not to be able to get things!!
    Enjoy all this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome haul :) self presenting is always nice :P
    really sucks that sephora does not ship internationally!
    luckily there are a few here but haven't visited much haha

    you need to show of some detail on those eyeshadows pleease :D

    Love the Bi-Facil too! so awesome. To bad it was so pricy in switzerland :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely of her to be the greatest enabler ever! You chose some really nice stuff, I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I love creaseless creams, Marry Up is my go to everyday eyeshadow. Love Sephora, I really need to make an order one day and try out parcel forwarding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drool worthy haul! I finally got to hsee this! Very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha you guys are sweet :). I do love to enable it's true...somehow it's so easy to spend somebody else's money! It's almost as fun as spending my own :P.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love NARS... But I have to buy it here, at rip off prices :( I can't be bothered dealing with those forwarding services, and sadly I don't know anyone living in the states :( Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oOoh so many goodies >.<
    that NARS set looks amazing!!! can't wait to hear your thoughts on benefit cream shadows - are they really creaseless? i really wanted to pick some up following emily's review too =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Colour me highly impressed! That's some haul, excuse me whilst I drool :9

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...