Dior Addict in Model 564 swatches

The Dior Addict lipsticks are one of my favourites. The colours in the collection are gorgeous and they feel just AMAZING. Not to mention the pretty packaging! I LOVE them to pieces and it was all thanks to Tammie that I wanted them and now have them xp I have some quick swatches of Model 564 today which I showed you in my latest Sephora haul on Sunday. You can check out my full review of the Dior Addict lipsticks here.


Model is a Sephora exclusive shade and is described as a "sheer warm pink". I ADORE shades like this! I do have some bold lippies but the majority of the time I reach for pinks and nudes.


As with the other Dior Addicts I own, it applied beautifully and feels wonderful on. It lasts quite a decent time on me before I need to reapply. I have quite pigmented lips so the colour is very subtle on my lips but I like that as it means I can use it everyday.


Swatches:




Details: Dior Addict in Model is only available from Sephora for $28US. Other shades can be purchased from the Dior online store.

Dior Addict lipsticks are available from Myer and David Jones stores for $49Aus.

Have you tried Dior Addict lipsticks? If you haven't, I really suggest you splurge and try one!!

Thanks for looking as always =)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! Looks sheer but with a good amount of color, and moisturizing too, I bet. I haven't tried any expensive lipstick, lol. I'm too scared I might hate it and regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In France we can find model colors even in Dior website. This colors is so pretty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I'm the same way...I love bright bright colors, but 99% of the time I'm wearing a MLBB or brightening color, but nothing crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a lippy person, but you are very convincing. *wishlist* it is :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'chelle you have totally made me want to try a Dior lipstick...something I thought would never happen...ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...