OPI Designer Series Coronation

Hi ladies! A quick NOTD for you today. My nail polish twin Christina sent me her spare bottle of OPI Designer Series (DS) Coronation in our last swap and IT IS SO DARN BEE-YOO-TI-FUL x) Holo party in a bottle!! I need more Designer Series polishes STAT.


DS Corononation is a beautiful scattered silver holographic. It's not an in your face holo but I love my scattered holos just as much as my linear ones. I find scattered holos look quite elegant yet still lots of fun. Coronation is quite sheer so I used 3 coats to reach opacity which is pictured. Application was perfect and it dried quickly to a very smooth finish.

Close up:


Isn't it gorgeous? I could only take pics at night so I had to run all over the house and snap pics under different lighting to get the best holo effect!




Thank you for sending Coronation my way Christina! ♥ Thanks for looking as always ladies!

22 comments:

  1. This IS so gorgeous! I love this color! I want this, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DS series! I have DS magic and its one of my favorites :)
    This is such a pretty colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this for Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I don't even like glitter nail polish but that is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo beautiful!! I love this polish :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Designer series, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the designer series.. I need to get more of it too *___* Try the 'Radiance' OPI Designer polish.. it's like liquid tin foil on your nails (in a good way.. it's a BEAUTIFUL silver)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want this but I couldn't find it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ashlynn: LOL I'm not surprised you want it!

    @Gianna: I'd love to try DS Magic! Actually I'd love to try all of them x)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this colour is goregoussss! must buy :$

    ReplyDelete
  11. @jessiesuzie: Hmmmm I think I'll be using this for Xmas =)

    @Australian Beauty: LOL glitter polish has the power to convert you to the dark side.. ie the glitter obsessed side xp

    ReplyDelete
  12. @istarh and Drama & Makeup: I'm glad you love the polish ladies =)

    @Sarah: I think all the Designer Series polish are just stunning. I just need them all ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jen: Oh thanks heaps for the suggestion Jen! I'll definitely be keeping my eyes out for Radiance now. I LURVE silver polishes hehe.

    @Ms Jelena: I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Katherine: Oh no that sucks! Perhaps try eBay? Or a nail supply..? I hope you can find it Katherine!

    @carissakuo: It's one of the prettiest silver polishes I own I think, in the bottle and on the nail =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Cate: Definitely try and get it if you can, it's such a pretty holo!

    @vivalaivy: You should see it in real life - it's even more beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have a similar nail polish color from Marks and Spencers .. but the OPI has more shine .. which is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...