Clinique Chubby Stick swatches

Hi ladies!! How are you all? Today I have swatches of three Clinique Chubby Sticks that I hauled in my last trip to Hong Kong. I absolutely LOVE my Chubby Sticks!!! They are without a doubt my product of the year. I searched high and low in HK to get these and I'm so happy I managed to pick my favourites up. The ones I'll be showing you today are Woppin Watermelon, Super Strawberry and Mega Melon!


For the uninitiated, Clinique Chubby Sticks are a chunky lip crayon that give a sheer tint to the lips. They contain Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil and feel wonderful on! I reviewed another shade Whole Lotta Honey earlier and you can read the full review here.


Clinique Chubby Sticks in Woppin Watermelon, Super Strawberry and Mega Melon.

Woppin' Watermelon is a very sweet medium pink shade and is my favourite. It goes with everything and is so foolproof you can apply it without a mirror! My lips are pretty pigmented so it gives me a nice pinky tint.


Super Strawberry is a sheer crimson red shade. Great for a light pop of red when you don't want something too out there for eg. work!


Mega Melon is a warm brick red shade and is quite unique in my collection.




Details: Clinique Chubby Sticks are available in 8 shades. They can be purchased from www.clinique.com.au and Clinique counters Australia wide for $35. David Jones currently have Gift With Product (GWP) so with any purchase of over $60 you receive a nine-piece gift set!

They are available for purchase in the US from www.clinique.com for $15US and in Hong Kong from www.clinique.com.hk and Clinique counters for $130HK.

What can I say but that I ♥ them =) Have you tried Chubby Sticks out? I also have Chunky Cherry to swatch for you all later too!

Thanks for looking as always!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE MY CHUBBY STICKS SO MUCH. But I still chortle when I have to say the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lips Chelle!
    BUt Elmo singing is very annoying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting these for the longest time! GWP, you say? Hmm... I think it's finally time to get me some! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything that talks of melons gets my vote. LOVE melon flavoured things.. although do these taste like melon or is that just the colour name.... oh well, melon gets me every time no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...after all the great reviews, and your mention of a current GWP....I might have to try a couple of these out! I just feel so apprehensive about the crayon packaging because I keep thinking that it has to be super pigmented like a crayon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh these look lovely indeed! I love the colours you picked, especially the Super Strawberry one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look really interesting, and I keep hearing good things about them. Think I'm going to have to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Mega Melon one, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love my chubby stick that I bought when the gift with purchase deal was on!! Also love my pink lipstick that came in the freebie bag :)

    Your blog is super cute, i just came across it. One question though- how do you wear nail polish when you're a nurse? (i'm a med student- no polish allowed!)

    xx S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...