Butter London All Hail the Queen

Hi ladies! Just a super quick swatch for you of Butter London All Hail the Queen today. I picked this up a little while ago when Ozsale had a Butter London sale and the polishes were VERY reasonably priced so I picked up a few lemmings! I also got No More Waity Katie and Victoriana but unfortunately the bottle of No More Waity Katie came a bit smashed.


All Hail the Queen (or All Hail McQueen as it was previously known as) is a very subtle beige holographic polish. It is such a work appropriate colour to the point it's not bright enough for me LOL. It applied wonderfully and dried quickly to a glossy finish. The brush was easy to use but I prefer to use a slightly firmer brush, nil clean up needed. 2 coats pictured.

Close up:


As you can see it's a very subtle holographic. I do wish it were more noticeable! I'm glad I finally fulfilled my lemming though =)


Unfortunately I haven't had much time for nail art this week so check out my nail art gallery for my previous manis! Thanks for looking as always ladies!

Aussie ladies don't forget to enter my Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion with SPF 15 giveaway here!

9 comments:

  1. I have heard so much good things about Butter London! And wow, this is an amazing color! I WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lemming for this recently as well! I finally got it when Ulta had a promotion. Just as seen on your nails, it's a beautiful nude with shimmer. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! Reminds me of cinnamon sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really liking this beige, I lately got into nature-tones, and am looking to get a few nice ones!

    also I wouldn't mind it's light holo, I'm not sure how this beige would turn out with major holo, maybe champagne? lol

    but very nice pick up :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...