Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Lizard Belly

Hi ladies! I have a quick swatch for you of one of the new Glitter Gal polishes I hauled a little while ago. Kerry and Anna released three new polishes in their 3D Holographic range a little while ago and of course I just had to have them x) A few clicks later and three little beauties were in my hot little hands! Today I have Lizard Belly for you.


Lizard Belly is a very dark green almost black linear holographic polish. It's so awesome!! I'm going to sound like a broken record but as with other Glitter Gal polishes it's very opaque and it applied flawlessly. I did 2 coats out of habit which is pictured with no topcoat. It dried quickly to a very glossy finish.


Close up:

LOOK AT THAT HOLO GOODNESS!!!!!! It almost looks fake!



In artificial light and blurred:


You can purchase Glitter Gal polishes from the Glitter Gal online store for $11.95. You can see a full list of international stockists here.

What do you think of this dark green holo? Thanks for looking as always! =)

16 comments:

  1. Oh myyyy this nail polish holo is amazing!!!!
    I want it! You paint your nails so perfectly by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. That is a gorgeous color! I want their polishes. Bad. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark blue holo awesomeness. You usually see holos for light shades but not dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you know how much I love your holo posts x)!
    but the finish just looks flawless, have you used a topcoat? if not = amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice polish ^___^ Holographic nail polishes seem to be very popular right now :) How do you get your nails trimmed so perfectly? :O I always end up cutting them too short if I want them even & straight at the ends T___T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Looks like it might be a nice change from my usual black mani. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! I'm so excited that they are soon to be making these in 15ml bottles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh oooh i love the holo soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is such an amazing colour!! I want it sooo bad :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one is one of my favorite from glitter gal collection, good choice!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...