Tiffany & Co manicure - take 2

Hi ladies! Just a quick post for you tonight. I'm going to be redoing some of my favourite manicures that I did when I first started my blog. They were kinda dodgy so now that my skills have improved I thought I'd redo them! Plus I have a better camera now so better pics. Today is take 2 of my Tiffany & Co manicure and you can see my original manicure here. Because I'm tired tonight this post is going to be a light on words. I hope you guys don't mind seeing a few more pics of this mani =)


I used a coat of Eyeko Petite Polish as a sheer base on all fingers except ring fingers. I freehanded a French tip using China Glaze For Audrey on all fingers except ring fingers where I used 2 coats for the entire finger instead. I then stamped bow designs using Konad plate m59 and Konad Special polish in white and added a silver rhinestone to the middle of the bows. I topped it off with a coat of Konad Special polish topcoat to prevent any streaks and a coat of Color Club Vivid Intensifying topcoat. Unfortunately my topcoats dried bubbly but you can't really tell in my pics.












I hope you enjoyed seeing this mani take 2! I loved this mani first time around and I love it even more this time =D Looking at my old mani, I realise that my stamping and polishing skills have improved OUT OF THIS WORLD which is nice! Plus the condition of my nails is a lot better too.

What manis would you like to see me redo? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for looking as always ladies!

33 comments:

  1. Omg, this is amazing! Where can I get those exact konad stamps from? I gotta get myself that beautiful Tiffany colour polish as well... Argh I want that exact design on my fingers NOW! You are amazing at nail art :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous manicure, I want that Tiffany blue nail polish. I need to learn how to do nail art, what you can do is out of this world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is RIDICULOUSLY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. Of course it is, lol! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah so cute, I feel like buying the konad stamps now >.<~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute! i always adore your mani also your mixing color and difrent way to polish each your finger,,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's adorable! I wish I had those Konad bow stamps, I want to try this now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute & delicate looking! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazingly cute! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks sooooo amazing babe! Your mani skills are seriously OUT OF THIS WORLD!
    PS - so nice bumping into you yesterday too! Hope your hair is still nice and bouncy!
    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Realmente bellisimas!!! se nota mucho la diferencia con las anteriores, te felicito!!!!Besos desde Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Looks great against the tiffany box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg this is stunning, beautiful, and perfect!!!! I love this design!! It would be super cute to wear for like a bridal shower, or something like that =) Beautiful pictures too by the way <33

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous!!! aiii... i can never get those konad stamps right. i only have one plate and i rarely use it cause i suck at it so i don't want to buy more but these bows are so cute!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This design is gorgeous!!!! It's so girly and pretty - LOVE IT! To be honest, I suck at stamping :( I envy you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's really gorgeous 'Chelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO elegant and pretty! I love this! And like everyone else, I now want a bow stamp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. simple but yet such a beautiful manicure. I love manicures like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't explain one thing to myself: usually I don't love at all romantic and cute things, but your nail arts like me VEEEERY much, I can't explain! You are the devil, admit it! ç__ç

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man! Your talent is boundless!! I wish I had half the talent to do the same on my nails :O

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so super pretty! The perfect Tiffany's mani! I love the color of their boxes and the pretty white double face satin bows they use. Lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these! So cute/gorgeous/girlie/lovely

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love those ribbons in between both colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...