Cult Nails Devious Nature

A super quick swatch post for you tonight! I have for you the gorgeous Cult Nails Devious Nature. My swatches aren't the best unfortunately as I did my nails very quickly the other night xp


Devious Nature is a straight up gorgeous hot pink creme. You guys know I love pinks and this is definitely no exception! It is slightly darker that what is pictured in my pics as it has some berry tones in it. I think Teacup described it nicely on twitter the other night as a "grown up barbie pink". It applied like a dream and dried very quickly. 2 coats is pictured.

Close up:



Details: Cult Nails polishes can be purchased from the Cult Nails online store for $10US.

Thanks for looking ladies! Aussie ladies don't forget to enter my Vaseline Aloe Fresh Lotion with SPF 15 giveaway here!

10 comments:

  1. I love this color. I have a similar shade in another brand and it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah it's very barbie-ish haha but a nice color.
    did you use any topcoat? can't believe this is only 2 coats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Very nice pink :) I've got just 10 pink nail polishes, because i like purple :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That truly is a "grown up Barbie pink" -- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...