Review: KKCenterhk false eyelashes

I was offered the opportunity to review false eyelashes by Maggie from online store KKcenterHK recently. KKcenterHK is an online store based in Hong Kong that sells makeup, wigs, nail items, false eyelashes and other assorted items. Maggie kindly allowed me to choose which false eyelashes I wanted so I chose ES A26 after much deliberation and here is my experience with them. I've mentioned this before but I must warn you that I’m a noob when it comes to applying falsies but I’m slowly getting more practise so please excuse the beginner application!

Photobucket

The lashes arrived in about 10 working days and were packed in a padded envelope. You get 10 pairs of lashes per box which is great!

Photobucket

ES A26 are black natural criss cross lashes and are priced at $2.80US per box which equates to only $0.28US per pair! What a steal. After seeing them in real life, they are a little more dramatic than what I was hoping for but these would be fantastic for a night out. They are very long and luxurious looking!

Photobucket

Below is a pic of my naked eye - ie. lashes not curled, no eyeshadow, no mascara and no eyeliner. Clearly I was not blessed with long, luscious eyelashes but at least I have some haha. They look super light in this pic but in real life my eyelashes are quite black.

Photobucket

Here's my eye lined with heroine make smooth liquid eyeliner in black, NYX eyeshadow, lashes curled and a coat of MAC Dazzlelash:

Photobucket

The lashes were too long so I trimmed the ends and then applied them using Duo Eyelash adhesive in clear-white. Below are pics with them applied. I didn't realise until after I took them off that I hadn't blended my natural and false eyelashes together very well so please excuse that. I really should leave makeup application to the experts and just do nails xD

Photobucket

Whoa just look at the HUGE difference! I love the look of these on me and they really opened my eyes up giving me a dolly look. I will definitely be rocking these on a Friday night out! The band on these are a little stiff compared to others I have but they still felt very comfortable on. They are also not the most natural looking lashes but for lashes this length it's pretty obvious they aren't natural lashes. Plus for the price they retail for one can't complain at all!!

Photobucket
You can really see my natural lashes in this pic. FAIL xp

Photobucket

Photobucket

Will I repurchase: As I only wear falsies when I go out, this box will last me for a while so I probably won't need to repurchase this particular style. I will however definitely consider purchasing other styles! I'm looking for some natural looking falsies that are budget friendly and KKCenterhk is definitely the place to go. You can purchase your own eyelashes from their site here.

A big thank you to Maggie from KKCenterhk for providing me with this product! I was sent the above product to sample but this in no way influenced my review in any way. As always, my reviews are my 100% honest opinion.

Do you enjoy wearing false eyelashes? What brand/type are your favourite?

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look luscious...!!! Hahaha. I really wish I knew how to wear fake lashes :(
    http://bathroom-dancer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOo..the packaging looks very pretty. Have you tried the model21 lashes before? How do these compare to those? I'm looking for some good falsies right now.

    Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how affordable their lashes are ^_^!! great place to buy eyelashes from :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look ah-maz-ing!

    I can't apply false eyelashes... I'm a total, total clutz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Theese look amazing on you 'Chelle!I have some false eyelashes, but I have quite long lashes and I'm a clutz, so I end up sticking my lashes to each other every time.I'll be more patient next time I try, so it might work!
    I'll check the store out!
    Thanks for sharing, and have a good day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look FABULOUS : D Very natural! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww these look lovely on you hun! and um I actually think you applied them really well!? Had no idea about blending natural & falsies together but then again last time I tried wearing falsies I nearly blinded myself so am not exactly an expert... :-/

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks amazing!! but you have pretty long lashes for an asian already hahaaa i have short lashes :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really cute...did they last all night? I always have trouble with eyelashes lasting all night.. i think that a. I am too rough b. I suck at applying them on so the glue isn't distributed well

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous, I want some! They look really nice on you :)

    If the band is stiff, roll it around a pencil to 'break it in', and it should be ok after that!

    www.look-flyingmonkeys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @*~ JuLiAnnE ~*: They are so long and pretty! It's taken me forever just to learn how to get them on but it takes a long time x)

    @xbbkay: Unfortunately I haven't tried them so I can't compare. I'd like to try them though! I saw them in loads of places in HK but just didn't grab them doh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jennifer: It definitely is a great place to buy falsies! So much choice in the one place - you can't go wrong ;)

    @Mez: Ahhh thanks hun! I'm a total klutz too when it comes to applying makeup. I put these on using a cheat beauty tool hehe =p

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ria: You're too sweet Ria!! =) Oh I'm envious of you ladies with naturally long lashes, please share! I only recently got the hang of applying falsies and yeah the key is patience. Do check the store out, you're bound to find styles you like as they have so many!

    @나니 : Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Aysh: You're too kind Aysh! But seriously I am such a newbie at falsies, I only recently got the hang of them! The beauty bloggers are probably laughing at my application haha. I would always stick them way too far my lashline and they would just look weird x)

    @♥ c.angie ♥: Thanks Angie! Ahhh I guess I always consider my lashes to be so short as I'm surrounded by people with naturally stunning lashes *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Li Lian: I wore them for 4-5hours with no problems at all. I use quite a bit of glue. I'm always paranoid they'll fall off when I'm out lol.

    @LOOK! FLYING MONKEYS!: I tried that tip but I guess I didn't do it for long enough. I'll give it another go thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...