3rd polish swap with Chris from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes

Today I have for you the last swap package that arrived on Christmas Eve. This is the 3rd swap I have completed with the awesome franken queen Chris from Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes!

Photobucket

It is always such a pleasure swapping with Chris. She takes so much care in selecting polishes for me and she also writes thoughtful notes about each polish for me as many of the brands I haven't tried before. You have spoiled me!!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Nubar Absolute, Petunia Sparkle and Vino. My camera is being funny in these photos and not showing the colours properly. They are all so pretty!

Photobucket

Chris' franken Magenta Madness.

Photobucket

From L - R:
Orly Sweet Collection Snowcone, Gumdrop, Lemonade, Cotton Candy and Pixy Stix. These polishes have been on my wishlist for MONTHS and Chris very kindly sent me her own bottles so that I could have the collection! I now have them all (yay!) as Jess sent me Lollipop before!!!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Hard Candy Mushroom, Fabuluxe and Limited Edition set. OMG my first Hard Candy polishes!! The heart rings are so cute and girly and the colours are just gorgeous. Fabuluxe is soooo glittery!

Photobucket

Some very thoughtful extras! California Mango Mango Extreme hand lotion and LA Splash nail art glitter. The hand lotion is Chris' favourite and I can see why! It smells divine and is very moisturising.

Photobucket

As usual my family devoured these within seconds! My mum tells me they tasted really good lol.

Thank you so so much Chris for yet another wonderful swap package! Thank you for crossing off so many polishes from my wishlist in one go and introducing me to some awesome brands I have no way of sourcing here.

Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. how awesome you have the entire Orly Sweet collection now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nail polishes! Its very sad to say, but I only have like 4 or 5 different coloured nail polishes.... but its OK ! You have insppired me to go buy more!!

    Come and enter my very first giveaway if you like...
    xx Christie
    www.christie86.blogspot.com
    & happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got spoiled! The Nubars look gorgeous and I can't wait to see that franken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome package! I looove that Orly sweet collection, I want them al, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab swap doll! Those Orly polishes look really yummy! :) I love the mini bottles attached, so cute!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they bring you great pleasure this year and in the years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uwaaaa that's a fab swap! Everything looks so interesting, can't wait to see what you do with some of these beauties :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh La La, thy look fun to play with ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ORLY colors! They're so springy!


    Check out my blog and follow me at http://collegestudentsnails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great swap! Just a warning- I've had the hard candy minis and they stain TERRIBLY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great swap! Just a warning- I've had the hard candy minis and they stain TERRIBLY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear 'Chelle,
    Congratulations!
    I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!

    xo Leah
    http://leahs-land.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Jess: All thanks to both you and Chris!! I can't thank you ladies enough =D

    @Christie: Nothing wrong with only having a few bottles. Glad I can inspire you!

    @Danielle: I always get spoiled by lovely bloggers!! I'm a very lucky girl =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Lois: Like I said they've been on my wishlist FOREVER because the colours are just so sweet! I'm a sucker for pastels hehe.

    @Aysh: They're little lipglosses - very cute.

    @Chris: They certainly will Chris! Can't thank you enough =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Christina: I have so many polishes now I don't know what to use for manis x)

    @AnnKiins: They are all very fun polishes to play with!

    @Antoszewskia: They are most perfect for Spring and Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Rachel Marie: Thank you for the warning hun!!!!! I will keep that in mind and perhaps layer them over another polish ;)

    @Leah: Thank you for the award Leah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...