Anna Sui 304 NOTD

Anna Sui. Just saying the name for me conjures up the signature rose scent and the beautiful, elegance of her products. I’ve been dying to try out her polishes so I was determined to pick up one or two when I went back to HK last year. I was so lucky as the boy let me choose 2 polishes as part my gift for our anniversary which we celebrated while in HK =) I have for you today 304.

Anna Sui 304

304 is a medium pink, almost red polish with subtle gold shimmer through it. I absolutely ADORE the smell of roses and the polish has just the right amount of scent. The beautiful rose bottle is to die for too!

Photobucket
It's so GORGEOUS!!!

The polish is darker on the nail than in the bottle which is a little disappointing as I wanted a light pink polish. No matter however as it’s a GORGEOUS pinky red. Dry time is quick and it dries to a very glossy finish. The brush was fantastic and I didn't have to do any cleanup.

Close up:

Photobucket

The gold shimmer is quite subtle on the nail but you see it when light hits it. Unfortunately it was overcast here in Sydney when I wore it so I couldn’t see it in the sun and admire the shimmer. You can see it a lot better in the bottle:

Photobucket

The only issue I had with this beautiful polish was the terrible wear!! It didn’t even last 12hours and I used topcoat >=( I applied it at about 11pm at night and then went to work at 8am the next morning and realised it had chipped! I hadn’t even started working and it had chipped! The tipwear was terrible by the end of my shift. Here’s how it looked after I got home from work:

Photobucket

If only the wear was better! I’ll leave you with some more pictures of this pretty polish =)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking!

22 comments:

  1. It's very very pretty, and if it smells like roses that's lovely! The colour is beautiful, but if it doesn't last longer than that I wont even try it.

    xxx Charlie
    Feminine Bravery

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always love the bottle of anna sui and the colour is really cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh, its such a pretty color! and i loooove the bottle!!! :) too bad about the tipwear though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, such a gorgeous colour! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty. Happy belated anniversary, great gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I like the rose bottle! Nice shimmer in the nailpolisch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve the color and the bottle is super cute! I awarded you with The stylish Blog award I know you dont like links on you blog so you can check out my blog to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a beautiful bottle. :) <3 So bad it chipped so fast, but now you have a reason to change your mani and show us new pictures. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh very prettyful darling! hehe I think I'd get the polish for the bottle alone! ;) I'm a sucker for nice packaging :)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that colour, the shine and glow it has is gorgeous!! Such a shame it chipped quickly :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a stunning colour and I love the shimmer. It's a real shame about the wear though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wish it didnt chip :( the color is super cute tho!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is a really pretty color - especially for the spring/summer season! I'm quite into this kind of color lately myself!

    Your nails are perfectly shaped! How can you manage to paint your nails precisely like this? When I lacquer my nails, I always mess up, haha... :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww that sucks that it chips :( its such a pretty color

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Charlie: It smells beautiful! But it's such a shame it doesn't last long. I have to try it with another base and topcoat I think!

    @YoannitaL: The packaging of all Anna Sui products are just beautiful =)

    @Rachel Marie: I love them too! Sooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Katrina: It's such a shame =( I'll try it again later with a different base and topcoat and hopefully it'll be ok!

    @Penelope: No worries Penelope =D

    @Danielle: Thank you so much Danielle! My bf always gives me the most thoughtful and sweet gifts <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Kirs: The rose bottle makes the polish even more special. The shimmer is lovely!

    @Shadow: Thank you so much for the award Shadow! I really appreciate it =)

    @Ivana: Yes that's very true! It's a built in excuse to change my mani hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Aysh: Oh I am too. I love anything with pretty packaging!

    @Mez: It's an absolutely beautiful polish! I'm determined to make it work so I'm going to try it again with different base and topcoats =p

    @Danielle: I was so disappointed but the pretty colour sort of made up for it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Winnie: I wish it didn't either! I had high hopes for the polish.

    @Jess: It's a wonderful bright colour so definitely perfect for spring and summer =)
    Awwww thanks Jess! You're so sweet ^_^ It's just LOTS of practise lol. When I 1st started out I was really messy! But then I learnt some tips and tricks from nail bloggers.

    @Oreleona: I'm going to try it with other base coats and hopefully the chipping won't be so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this polish! It's exactly my style. I'm a big fan of Anna Sui packaging too--the rose bottle is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Angela: I couldn't agree more, the polishes are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...