Beauty lemmings: July/August 2012

I thought I would do some posts to show you my beauty lemmings as I'm forever lusting after products! It also allows me to show you upcoming releases and perhaps enable you to spend lol. I'm on a spending ban due to wedding, new apartment etc. so unfortunately I shall have to wait a while to try these lovely products. I've actually been really good and I've resisted purchasing anything beauty related for myself for weeks now! *pats self on back*


OPI Vintage Minnie minis ($24.95) - 3 cute pink shades and top coat! Available from August 2012.

Estee Lauder New Pure Color Gloss in Limited Edition Sequins Finish ($42) available from July 8. I really enjoy the Pure Color Glosses! They wear wonderfully and these are LE - I'm such a sucker lol.

OPI Nothin’ Mousie ‘bout It from the Minnie Mouse collection ($19.95) - I LOVE heart glitters! Even though I already have 2 from Nicole by OPI I still want this haha. Available from OPI stockists from August 2012.

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo eyeshadows ($11.95) - I love love LOVE cream eyeshadows and these have finally been released in Aus. Darn you spending ban!!

Shu Uemura gold eyelash curler ($40) - my absolute Holy Grail eyelash curler. It now comes in luxe gold! Available now from David Jones nationwide.

Clinique Chubby Sticks will be available in 8 new shades ($35) from July 29. I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore my Chubby sticks!!!


OPI Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs and Unfor-greta-bly blue ($19.95) - these are my picks from the upcoming Germany collection. Available from August 2012.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($50) - there are 4 new shades being released for the Summer 2012 Miami collection and they are great neutral colours. I love my cream shadows! Available from August 2012.

Chanel Route Des Indes De Chanel - illuminating powder with shimmer. I have no idea when this comes out in Aus BUT I WANT IT..

China Glaze Summer Neon collection - neons are so hot right now! I don't have enough neons in my nail stash unfortunately.

Clinique Even Better Dark Eyes Circle Corrector - I have bad undereye circles and I'm really curious to try this out when it's released here which will hopefully be very soon!

Do any of these new products take your fancy? What are YOU lemming at the moment? Thanks for looking as always! =)

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love your beauty lemmings for this month/next! I want so much of these things now XD unfortunately, im on a ban too!! Thanks for the eye candy tho ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Jen! I seriously hate spending bans x( these will remain eye candy to me as well lol

      Delete
  2. Heart glitter is super cute but I tend to avoid them since they can be such a pain to apply (but Nothin' Mousie 'bout It looks really nice).

    I've been on a no-buy for a while (been really proud that I've stuck with it). My biggest lemmings right now are the Naked palettes from Urban Decay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be a pain when the glitters don't want to play nicely! I sometimes use an orange stick to fish the glitters out and place them on the nail which helps.

      Oh the Naked palettes are so awesome!! I hope you can end your no buy soon and get your hands on them. They are such wonderful nude shades =) Well done on sticking with it Kitty!

      Delete
  3. You got some Items there I have been meaning to get myself!
    Like the Minnie Mouse OPI's and the Shu Curler! Never had a Shu Curler before but everybody says how good it is! and better gold than normal haha

    Didn't know about the Clinique Even Better Dark Eyes Circle Corrector ! Looking very much forward to more news about this! I am also very desperate with my panda eyes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo great minds think alike Moni!! ;) Omgish you MUST get yourself a Shu curler - IT IS THE BEST. HANDS DOWN! I am soooooo tempted to get the gold just because it's gold lol.

      I'll let you know when I hear more about the Dark Eyes Circle Corrector!

      Delete
    2. Thanks :D omg I always for get tha tiny subscribe button in the corner and miss your replies x___x

      I picked up the curler meanwhile! my first Shu haha! was 32SGD (around 24AUD), so it was still ok to buy! But haven't used it yet! seems to be exact like my Jill Stuart one from the look of it!

      Delete
  4. The Opi Germany collection sounds exciting, they always have such cute names and the colours are too pretty. The Bobbi Brown cream shadows look divine, awesome list, have added some to mine:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! OPI are always so imaginative when it comes to names. So glad I could add some items to your wishlist! x)

      Delete
  5. The Minnie mouse polish collection looks so cute! I've seen some swatches of it on another blog and one has this glittery look to it. I think that's going to be my next addition to my growing nail polish collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney anything always suckers me in lol. That's awesome! I hope you add them to your collection!

      Delete
  6. The mini Minnie collection is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so excited about the maybelline tatoo cream e/s *finally* =)
    i love cream e/s because they're so easy to apply but always end up creasing for me. do you use a primer for your cream e/s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling Faye!! It depends on which cream shadow I use if I use a primer. For the Benefit Creaseless Creams I have to use a primer but with MAC Paint Pots, MUFE Aqua Creams and Illamasqua Cream Pigments I find they work better withOUT primer.

      Delete
  8. me too I really want to try the clinique chubby sticks, cant wait til they are out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend them enough seriously - they are one of the best lip products!! I do hope you try one (or all lol)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...