Canmake Colorful Nails 10

Today I have a quick swatch of a gorgeous Canmake Colorful Nails polish gifted to me by lovely Moni in a swap a little while back. Canmake polishes are so sweet! Every time I go to HK I just want to get the lot of them when I see them in-store x)


Canmake Colorful Nails 10 is a very pretty milky lavender polish. It's so soft and delicate! This would look great layered underneath a sparse glitter such as Tony Moly or Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air but I loved the soft colour so much I wore it alone. The brushes are on the small side but easy to use and dry time was very reasonable. 2 coats is pictured - a thin coat to start followed by a thicker 2nd coat.


Close up:



Details: Canmake polishes are available in most of Asia. For international ladies I found it on Yesstyle.com.au.

Have you tried Canmake polishes before? Thanks for looking as always!

22 comments:

  1. I keep kicking myself for not buying any of these when I was in Japan a few years ago. I've seen them in a few Japanese and other Asian cosmetic boutiques and I agonise over their cuteness every time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling Vita don't worry! These are really cute polishes - perhaps pick some up online..? ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooooooh pretty! :D And did I mention that I am uber jealous of your divine nails my lovely? No? Well I am! ;)

    Love Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww shucks thanks lovely!! *blush* You're always so sweet <3

      Delete
  3. This one is so amazing! I love the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous colour, I love the bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a sucker for pastel purples! Glad you like it too Steph!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. My exact thoughts =D I'll be wearing it again and again definitely!

      Delete
  6. I haven't tried Canmake polishes before, but I really love how delicate this pastel purple is! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just such a lovely soft colour. You really should try Canmake yourself!

      Delete
  7. wow!! that is a gorgeous shade of lilac!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my favourite color!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww it looks simply lovely on you! the color is so sweet!
    Glad you like it :D! Need to pick up more Cancam haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Moni!! It looks so so delicate on the nail. I love it so much!! <3 Lol definitely need to =D I want their other pastels!

      Delete
  10. Just gorgeous! Such a pretty subtle colour. I wonder how this compares to Essie's Lilacism?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure sorry Jac! I don't own Lilacism =(

      Delete
  11. So beautiful! How do you paint your nails so perfect. As in how do you avoid getting any on your cuticles?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...