Midnight blue leopard manicure

I don't know about you but I find it sooooooo frustrating when a mani idea doesn't work out. I often get these flashes of artistic-ness and when I go to create it it fails! I had an awesome blue and silver feather stamped manicure in mind however the feather stamping decided to fail miserably so I ended up going with leopard stamping. My first leopard mani! I'm not sure the blue and silver goes together all that well but my sis said it looked fine and she is my harshest critic haha.


I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Up All Night which is a great navy creme with slight shimmer through it. I then layered over a coat of Seventeen 104 which is a fabulous blue flakie in a clear base that was gifted to me by Christina in the post I showed you yesterday! I then stamped full leopard image from Konad plate 57 using China Glaze Millenium.


Unfortunately because I stamped the leopard print it covered up most of the nail so you can't really see the gorgeous flakie. If you look closely at my pics you can just make out the brighter flakie pieces against the navy base!




I'm really digging the leopard print actually so expect to see some more leopard manis! I don't do leopard clothing or anything but I do love to experiment with my nails. Am I the only boring one?!!! Ha!

Thanks for looking as always!

35 comments:

  1. they look sooo prettyy!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be silly! the dark blue adn silver go soo well togheter. That is such a extra fine leopard mani! I prefer it over all that brown and pink stuff people usually do! Also it still looks GLAM! *leopard stuff tends to look so trashy easily* !! but this one is super sweet :D!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Moni you are always so sweet! <3 Yeah I think that's why I kind of stayed away from leopard.. it can be a bit too much =S

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks hunny! I know you love your leopard, you rock it so well! =D

      Delete
  4. Ooh very pretty! I like the blue and silver together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I like how the silver stamp popped out of that blue base color. Like you, I'm also not into leopard prints but I think I better try leopard nails one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rin! Definitely try it. It's quite fun!

      Delete
  6. I had the same revolutionary moment with leopard print back in May, I cant even count how many times I have worn it sInce, totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I'm a bit slow to get on the print trend clearly!

      Delete
  7. I love how this turned out. :D It's very glamorous. May I just add that I really love your nails and your fingers? :D I know that sounds weird but I really do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Breena! Lol awwww thanks xp I'm glad my nails are ok to look at!

      Delete
  8. Very cute and pretty!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks cool and I think the navy blue and silver look great together but it seems a bit winter-ish, but still cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose! Oh it's winter here in Aus ;)

      Delete
  10. I love your nails! This post makes me want to dust off my konad plates.
    P.S. It's nice to know another RN who's obsessed with beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! Did you end up doing some stamping?? Woohoo go nurses with a passion for beauty! ;)

      Delete
  11. they look awesome together! pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear you like it Yoannita! I wasn't entirely sold with the blue and silver combo xp

      Delete
  12. Oh my god Chelle this is beautiful! I LOVE that colour combo, would never have thought to pick those colours for a leopard mani!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwww thanks lovely! <3 I'm still not entirely sold on the combo to be honest but I'm glad you like it! It was a total accident I did a leopard using these colours lol

      Delete
  13. I think I'm gonna need to break down and buy a couple actual konad plates because other brands I've tried do not cover my full nail, or even close. Even if you covered up most of the flakies I still love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely get some Konad plates! I love the other brands but Konad is the original and the easiest to learn on. Once you get the hang of Konad it's easier to use the others I find.

      Delete
  14. Such a gorgeous manicure! Love the combination of the deep, midnight blue and the silver!

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks Sharleena! I just wish my original mani idea had worked out though lol

      Delete
  15. wow, I can't believe you are doing these yourself! very cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...