June package love!

Last month I received some wonderful packages from 2 of my beautiful friends! First is a very sneaky package from lovely Aysh!! In one of our many twitter conversations about food I mentioned that I adore British sweets and she sent me my absolute favourites - sherbet lemons and flying saucers!!! I literally snapped the pic below and then demolished them LOL. She also included the AH-MAZING Models Own Pink Fizz glitter. You can peep her post about it here! I'm itching to try it out but I'm not in the mood for glitter removal lately haha.


Next I received not 1 but 2 amazing packages from my dear Christina!! Seriously how much does she spoil me rotten??


Awesome polishes from Tony Moly, H & M, Erre Due, Nails Inc., A-England!


She included 2 beautiful personalised pieces of her jewellery! A sparkly Cosmetic Cupcake necklace (!!!!!) and a gorgeous black rose ring with silver glitter that unfortunately I couldn't capture in my pic. She is amazingly talented and creates so many beautiful pieces - check out her Etsy store Cel's Deconails.


Her 2nd package made me nearly fall over in my excitement. HOLO, FLAKIE, GLITTER and DUOCHROME AWESOMENESS. Arghhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you for killing so many lemmings!!


Makeup goodies!!


Thank you both so much for your generous and thoughtful packages ♥

12 comments:

  1. Awww glad you liked your ickle package my lovely! Haha, know just what you mean about glitter polish removal! But oh so worth it when you put this beauty on, let me know when you do! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it SO MUCH lovely!!! You are so naughty to spoil me as always <3

      I will definitely let you know when I try it out!! xx

      Delete
  2. wow! you are one lucky lady!! Loving all the gorgeous nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so blessed to have made such lovely friends through blogging. They spoil me rotten!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Even I can feel the love :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know right!! My friends are so generous =)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! she is so crazy-lovely-nice-spoling haha!
    Awesome postage love :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you couldn't be more accurate!! Waaaay too generous to little ol' me >.<

      Delete
  5. Omg brazilian nail polish Hits yayyy!!!! could you show for us this nail polish???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...