Etude House Dear Darling PP007 purple holographic

Some quick swatches for you today! Nikki sent me over this gorgeous purple holo Etude House Dear Darling PP007 which I used it for a quick NOTD over the weekend. On a side note it's annoying when companies don't bother naming their polishes!


PP007 is a very pretty scattered purple holographic polish. It applied wonderfully with no dragging whatsoever and it was so opaque too! 1 coat would have sufficed but I did 2 out of habit which is pictured. I couldn't get any sunlight photos of this pretty holo unfortunately. How fancy is the bottle btw? Love it!


Close up:




I have a few more of these pretty Dear Darling collection polishes from swaps that I'm dying to try out now! Hope you all had a fab weekend =) Thanks for looking as always!

14 comments:

  1. This is a pretty purple holo! I actually didn't know Etude House had holo polishes... so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Ivy! Etude House polishes aren't available here so I had no idea either!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful polish!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I have this too, but yet to try it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should use it Susan! It's such a gorgeous holo and perfect for a quick NOTD.

      Delete
  4. This is such a pretty shade! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Lol! Purple and holo get me too. Every time!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...