Dusty pink splatter + floral manicure

Hi ladies! I hope you're all having a fab start to the week =) I'm currently on a spending ban so I'm happily going through my excessively large stash and using my untried polishes. I keep on choosing pretty colours sent to me by my awesome and generous blogger friends lately! I chose Beauty Line 327 for a quick splatter manicure.


I used 2 coats of 327 which is a gorgeous dusty pink creme. Beauty Line is a fantastic budget Greek brand (obviously Christina sent me this beauty!!) and the cremes are CRAZY pigmented! Seriously awesome. I then used China Glaze Admire to stamp full splatter image from Konad plate m70.


I haven't really mentioned this on here but I'm doing a hobby nail course which was my birthday gift from my sis and D. I am having a BLAST doing it and on the weekend I learnt some hand painting basics by doing flowers. OMG it was hard!! For something that looks so simple I found it quite tricky to master. But I persisted and after 4 straight hours of practice I managed to add some colourful flowers to my splatter mani x) Below is a quick pic I snapped at the end of my class!


I'm itching to play with my acrylic paints all day long instead of going to work! Thanks for looking as always =)

22 comments:

  1. Wow that looks gorgeous! Even without the flowers, it's an amazing mani!
    You did really well on the flowers though, they look super professional! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It was hours of practice in class! I really like the messiness of the splatter hehe.

      Delete
  2. That is so pretty but i like it better without the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the flowers make the mani a bit busy..? I can see why you prefer it by itself! A simple mani is sometimes the way to go!

      Delete
  3. Haha spending ban is it? Oh dear :( But yay for using all your polish's! :) WOW those flowers look awesome sweety! This course sounds fab, want to do something like that myself one of these days, think it would be so much fun!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes sadly it is! There is so much awesome stuff I want to buy right now >.< It's fun shopping my stash though! So many polishes I forgot I had haha.

      Omgish you should definitely try do a nail course! Soooooo much fun =D

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! Love your manis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Patricia!

      Delete
  5. That is seriously beautiful. They both look great, I need to try my hand at acrylics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you =) I'm so happy how it turned out for my 1st go!

      Delete
  6. the flowers turned out stunning, zou truly have a steady and :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was after 4 hours of practise!!! And under the watchful eye of my teacher ;)

      Delete
  7. both are so pretty!! i really like the first and the dusty pink shade is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a unique pink in my collection and I'm glad you like the shade too Oreleona =)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...