Seventeen Supreme 104 flakie

Last week I showed you my midnight blue leopard mani using a shimmery navy base with a coat of gorgeous Seventeen Supreme flakie in 104. I managed to snap a few decent shots before I stamped over it!


Seventeen 104 contains blue flakies in a clear base. The base is quite thin and contains HEAPS of smallish flake pieces so you don't need many coats at all for a good even coverage. This is 1 coat over China Glaze Up All Night.


Close up:



Thank you Christina for sending this gorgeous polish my way! She sent me another Seventeen flakie which I'll show you another day =)

Thanks for looking as always!

8 comments:

  1. I really like the blue color and these kind of crackle mirror effect looks better than glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good, must get my hands on some flakies. Recently broke a bottle of mine lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you don't need too many coats to cover, it looks really pretty over that base as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! The flakes look amazing over the blue base. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...