Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs

Just some quick swatches for you today of Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs. I'm not sure I love this glitter as much as I like the others I've swatched for you so far which you can see here.


Love, Lace and Lilacs contains different sized hex and bar glitters. It applied very evenly on the nail and 1 coat gives excellent coverage. I wanted extra concentrated glitter so I layered 2 coats over 2 coats of Erre Due 177 which is a really sparkly white with blue and purple shimmer through it (thanks Christina!).


Close up:



I'm going to try it over a different coloured base as you can't really see the glitter too well over the white base. Doh!

Thanks for looking as always! =)

15 comments:

  1. Love it!
    those glitters and that
    color white reminds me of snow n.n

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :) I think this would look good for a wedding mani? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might want to layer it over different base color to see the true beauty of this glitter?:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is so pretty ! Where can i buy something like this in singapore or malaysia?

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an interesting polish. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cosmetic cupcake, I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago, and this is my first time commenting! Just want to say, like you-I LOVE painting my nails, so coming across your blog is definitely very exciting. I love all your posts and hope you continue posting!!

    Just want to ask, where can I buy lynnderella polishes from? I am also from sydney, and was wondering do they stock it anywhere in stores?

    Thank you so SO much. Totally loving the polishes and all your hard work! Keep them going :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm drooling over this white manicure.
    -Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so pretty, I've never seen a polish like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! It would look great on a bride!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!!!!where can i get the Erre Due 177?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...