Xmas in July package from Christina

I am an utterly spoiled girl and it's always all my dear friend Christina's fault. Last week I received an awesome package from her that nearly made me faint/cry/crazy dance all at the same time. It felt like Xmas in July because that's exactly what it felt like opening it up!!!! xD She included 33 - YES THIRTY THREE - absolutely beautiful nail polishes for me amongst other fabulous goodies. OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! xD It was better than Xmas opening it all up because no one ever indulges my love like that and fulfils so many lemmings!! She seems to time them to arrive perfectly too because they always seem to come when I'm done and out =)


Am I making you drool yet??!! LOL. The polishes in more detail:


Essence and Catrice goodies!! *dies* THE GLITTERS!!!! The duochrome!! The much raved about Studio Nails topcoat!!


Claire's glitter with cute ring, OPI DS, Catherine Arley holos, H & M, Accesorize, Models Own and Barry M crackles.


Assorted polishes including Golden Rose, Depend and S-he.


And 2 beautiful Givenchy polishes *faints* I knew they had polishes but who knew so stunning!! EEEEEEK.


Christina also included some Soap & Glory items, a gorgeous Sleek eyeshadow palette, lip balms, Essence nail plate, Missha sheet mask and Accessorize body glitter.

Christina your package brought a huge smile to my face as always =D THANK YOU so much as always for your kindness my lovely friend!! Now please excuse me while I swatch away for the next 6 months x)

Thanks for looking ladies! Don't forget to enter my Apothica $50 giftcard giveaway here!

21 comments:

  1. WOW! what a package!! lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be the best package ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg wow....that is one hell of a package!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww you've been super spoilt! Very lucky indeed, looking forward to seeing all the nail swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna be friends with Christina!!! ;)

    You had to have stayed up all night playing with these lovely items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOO jealous!! You're so lucky to have so many polishes now haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow! Amazing polishes! =DDDD cute things *-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!
    Glad for you!!
    Can't wait to see all this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great package! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, so many gorgeous items :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!! It's so uplifting to read such a happy post! Yay for friends! *\o/*

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun! Enjoy all the polishes. I can't wait to see them swatched :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow you have one amazing friend there! its always when i am down that i get packages aswell

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol, I had no idea that Essence top coat was so popular. Now I need to go out and buy it. ;)

    Such a great package!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohh ahh... you're such a lucky gal!! I love getting packages more than anything =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. the word package + xmas go so well together. lucky duck! can't wait to see NOTD with these new colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fantastic package!! HEAVEN! sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hihi i love the title you gave this post! ;D
    wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wauw...lovely package
    I am jealous of you ha..ha...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...