Purple floral manicure

Hiya ladies! Here's a quick mani I did on the weekend. I did it literally 30 minutes before I jumped into bed! Lol. I didn't get a chance to take proper photos so some Instagram pics that I took at work will have to suffice ;)


I used 2 coats of OPI Steady as She Rose (a gorgeous grey lavender I've been wanting to add to my collection for ages!) on all fingers except ring finger and thumb as a base. I then used Bundle Monster plate BM-205 to stamp full floral design using Konad Special Polish in purple.

On ring fingers and thumbs, I used 2 coats of Illamasqua Baptiste (dark purple shimmer) as a base and stamped the same Bundle Monster image but using China Glaze Passion. Topped it all off with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust for some sparkle!!


Sorry for the lack of proper photos but I LOVE INSTAGRAM!! If you have an iPhone you NEED to get the app, it's so awesome! Follow me if like - my username is cosmeticcupcake.

Thanks for looking as always!! Don't forget to enter my Apothica $50 giftcard giveaway here!

17 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    I love this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nails are beautiful! Good effort doing it 30 minutes before bed too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahah the pictures do look cool!! The mani itself is cute, I love the thumb and ring accent nail (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. WOW. WOW.
    Gorgeous mani. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! it looks really amazing. I like the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing. I love it! I'm now off to google the Bundle monster plates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks fantastic ! Love the olour choices too. Off the check out histagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the accent nails with your color choices. So cute. I really love your nail art photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @rock-or-not: Thank you! I love floral patters and I think I've used this one a few times already hehe.

    @Floor: Lol thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Victoria: Awww thanks Victoria! I usually do my manicures just before bed but I admit I was quite impressed I finished it in such a short time lol.

    @FOREVER '92: The effects are awesome and the app makes everything look good! Thanks hun, glad you like the accent fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Marox79: Awwww thank you! I'm so glad you like it!

    @Veronica: Thanks Veronica =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @missklicious & Aleksandra: Thanks ladies!

    @Miss L: Thank you Miss L. This floral patter is one of my favourites, it always looks great no matter what colours you use to stamp and as a base.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sarah Kretchmer: Glad you like it Sarah! I really recommend the Bundle Monster plates. They are so cheap and the designs are fab!

    @msmadamemakeup: Let me know your username when you get the app!

    @Stephanye: Awww thanks Stephanye. I love doing matching combos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...