Dior, Tarte and e.l.f haul thanks to Tammie!

I've complained about it before but the lack of access to make up brands in Australia drives me crazy. Plus the fact that the brands we DO have access to are ridiculously marked up! Many ladies use parcel forwarding services to purchase products from Sephora but I can never be bothered to. I've been wanting to get my hands on the Tarte Amazonian clay long-wear blush that have been all over beauty blogs for ages now. The lovely Tammie from Fad Hamburger very generously offered to pick them up for me along with some other make up lemmings!! She is such a sweetheart and it's been so nice getting to know her! ^_^ She's also terrible at enabling me so she also helped me get my first Dior Addict lipsticks which she loves and e.l.f eye primer too. The package took a while getting here but it finally arrived this week!!! Yay for new makeup in time for the weekend =D


Tarte Amazonian clay long-wear blush in dollface and natural beauty! Oh my these are just beautiful ♥ Look at that embossing!! I haven't used these just yet (had to take photos first of course being a beauty blogger!) but I have high hopes for them =)


My very first Dior Addict lipsticks!! *happy dance*


Dior Addict in Diorkiss and Urban which is a Sephora exclusive. I tried these quickly today and I know why Tammie raves about them. The colours are gorgeous and they feel fantastic! My wallet is weeping already because I know I'll have to get more!


Tammie also helped me purchase the e.l.f eyelid primer and she very sweetly included the e.l.f all over color stick in Golden Peach for me to try too!


Thank you so much for helping me fulfill these lemmings Tammie!! I think I'll be asking you to help me get more items in the near future Xp

What items are you currently lemming ladies?

Thanks for looking as always! Have a lovely weekend =)

18 comments:

  1. great picks!!! Australia's make up limitation drives me nuts... as well as the over pricing.. ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blushes look gorgeous :D so do the lippies x)

    can't wait till I can haul again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lily: Glad you like my picks! ARGH the limited range drives me up the wall. I read so many US and British blogs and I just want all the products too! Paying double what everyone else pays makes me so mad >=(

    @Moni: Yes they are gorgeous! They're sitting on my dressing table at the moment and I'm just admiring them lol. EEEEK I hope you can haul soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blushes look amazing, everything is so cute :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!
    Have fun with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty! I always have trouble wearing lipsticks, otherwise I'd have some lemming problems with those...
    I can tell you that I already use the e.l.f. eyelid primer and I think it's pretty fabulous, especially for the price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely haul! Isn't Dior Addict in Diorkiss just a Must-Have color? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I love the lippies. I would love to see some swatches

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow fab haul, those blushes look great! The lip sticks look amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you like everything so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome little haul! I'm loving those Dior Addict lipsticks- can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your post got me to buy a tarte blush today! well actually, i don't think its a full size but i got it in dollface and OMG love. it's such a pretty natural flush of pink ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. The tarte blushes are fantastic! I had to get mine through a shipping service from the US and I have to say the whole process can be a bit annoying.

    Will you be swatching the Dior lipsticks? I am so in love with them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. mega lemming some chanel rouge coco shine's thanks to your post!! love.

    lovely package!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice haul :D elf products are ok for the price

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...