Pinks and purple hearts manicure

Hi ladies! The last few days I've been very nail art uninspired so I was stumped how to do my nails this weekend. When in doubt I go for something girlie using my two favourite colours purple and pink! Here's the quick mani I came up with.


What I used:


Pinky: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Encouragement as a base. I then used Kiss Nail art Paint striper in white to draw stripes.

Ring finger: I used 2 coats of Cult Nails Devious Nature as a base. I then stamped full heart design from Konad plate m83 using Konad Special Polish in white and added 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust.

Middle finger: I used 2 coats of China Glaze Encouragement as a base. I then added a heart nail sticker I purchased from Hong Kong to the base of the nail and added a thin french tip using Kiss Nail art Paint striper in silver glitter.

Index finger: I used 2 coats of my favourite purple creme China Glaze Grape Pop as a base. I then stamped full dots design from Konad plate m79 using China Glaze Millenium.

Thumb: I used 2 coats of Cult Nails Devious Nature and 1 coat of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure as a base. I then added a heart pearl/rhinestone nail sticker that came as a freebie with one of the nail magazines I picked up earlier this year.


Close up of the cute heart pearl and rhinestone sticker:


I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I had to work on Saturday (which SUCKED) but yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting up with some gorgeous Sydney blogger ladies for a nail shopping trip and lunch which was so much fun! It made my weekend =) On another note, I'm currently doing the Schkinny Maninny fruit and vegetable detox for the next 3 days and so far it's been alright. I am just craving food SO BADLY!!! I'm pretty darn tired at the moment too doh. I'll be doing a full review of the cleanse soon ;)

Thanks for looking as always! Don't forget to enter my Apothica $50 giftcard giveaway here!

25 comments:

  1. I really like the ring finger design the best!
    So unique! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the detailing on the ring finger - so delicate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the heart design on the ring finger, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little hearts! Will have to try it out!! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ring.Middle and Idex fingers!!!
    They look so cute and so awesome!
    xoxo
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I want to try this out :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sososo adorable! Also in love with the plate on your ring finger!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love your detailed manicures; I get so inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything about this mani is gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goddess knows I'm not a 'pink' gurl, but I really like this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous... always fabulous! Gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. please, would you come to Italy and make a skitty manicure for me? <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this mani is amazing! That ring finger is ace, reminds me of balloons floating by. Stunning, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love this mani! It's SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your skittles manicures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I looovee the colour on the index finger !! In general love the nail art :) so pretty and cuteeee and girly too ! I want to tryyy as soon as i get the right colours !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...