OPI plum rose manicure

Another day, another rose manicure for you ladies!! Seriously I am obsessed with roses haha. I guess because I don't get them often enough in real life I try recreate them on my nails *hint hint* Just a quick mani I did this week using one of my favourite pinky/plum colours - OPI Dim Sum Plum from the Hong Kong collection.


I started off with an underwear coat of Misa High Waist Hue to prevent staining. I then used 1 coat of Dim Sum Plum on all fingers. You can see my swatch and review of it in an earlier post here . I applied 2 coats of OPI Show It and Glow It! to my ring fingers as an accent and stamped full rose image from Konad plate m65 using Konad Special Polish in white on all other fingers.



I'm still super busy at the moment so my apologies for my lack of replies to comments etc. I have such a massive backlog of posts =( Can someone please lend me 6 hours extra per day?!

Thanks for looking as always!!

18 comments:

  1. Ooh pretty, I might give this one a go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fab :D
    the roses go so well. can you try one the other way around? with the konad plate in pink :)?

    I had the same OPI color a year ago. Loved it. but fell on the floor and bottle crashed... huuuuge mess °______°

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Opi is a great color, and a 1-coater? Love. Cute mani, and I hope you'll get some roses irl soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you paint your nails so neat and the design is really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Hope your hint is picked up on lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole look its so pretty <3 The accent finger is a really nice glitter and the stamp is so nice and swirly and delicate~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the roses! Looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a beautiful job with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, that stamping pattern is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely! You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hot pink and white! The roses look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hihi I'd like 6 extra hours per day too :D
    I love that rose stamping plate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...