Sydney beauty blogger swap meet

On Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Sydney beauty blogger yumcha swap meet along with 17 other beautiful bloggers which was organised by the absolutely AWESOME Kimmi from The Plastic Diaries. This girl is amazing and was still at her organisational best even though she was so sick. It was so wonderful finally putting a face to the blog/twitter to the ladies I hadn't met before!

We had delicious yumcha lunch at Marigold Restaurant followed by the much anticipated beauty swap! This involved bringing in our unwanted beauty items to swap and just LOOK at all the stuff! The other tables must have thought we were crazy lol.

Photobucket

I walked away with some lovely items! I was a bit slow to pick up anything else haha. I got:

Sally Hansen Nail effects in Fly with Me, Zoya Astra, Zoya Andi, Zoya Trixie, Milani 3D Holographic Hi-Res, Dr Formula Intensive Wrinkle Reduction Serum 7 min eraser and Rimmel London Colour Rush Duo Eyeshadow in Fever.

Photobucket

A huge thank you to Face of Australia who surprised us with awesome goodie bags!! Hopefully you can join us next time Tina ;)

Photobucket

In my goodie bag I received Face of Australia Opulent Eyes shadow in Diamonds and Pearls, Luxe nail polish in Minty Mojito and Mineral Lip Shine in Oyster Shell.

I had so much fun! I can't wait until the next one =) Thanks for organising it Kimmi!! I hope you're feeling better hun ;)

Thanks for looking =) Don't forget to enter my Glitter Gal giveaway!

18 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe! How do I get involved in this for next time?? I would love to meet other bloggers from Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this seems like one fun event! Glad you had fun and snagged some awesome stuff ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH I was in Sydney so I could come to this it sounds like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I see pics of that lazy susan with all the products on it, I am filled with this unexplainable surge of envy! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looked like a blast. I wish we had something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! I would love to go to an event like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you must have had sooo much fun! It looks like an amazing event and wow i'd love to attend one if I ever got the opportunity =) Great swapping btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be fun to do one for my area too, but I don't know where to begin (mostly I don't know many bloggers around here)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that Minty Mojito polish! Such a pretty colour.
    Sounds/looks like you all had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, what amazing things you got! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn, how'd I miss out on this? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sohpie: It was definitely lots of fun!

    @GildedNails: Emailed you!!

    @Julie: Thanks Julie =) It was fantastic meeting new bloggers and swapping products. Maybe there'll be something like this for fashion bloggers like yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mez: Damn girl you need to move to Sydney STAT! It would be so awesome to meet you and have you in on the action!

    @Celeste: LOL sorry to turn you into the Hulk! We need a joint Syd/Melb bloggers swap meet. OMG it would be so HUGE!

    @Chris: You should definitely organise something like it! It's so much fun meeting other bloggers and also great to swap products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kenzie: It was such a fun afternoon! I really suggest organising something similar with bloggers in your area =)

    Sara ♥'s ... : It was a blast =) I hope you get the opportunity to meet up with other bloggers in the UK and have some yummy food and swap products!

    @Tammie: Maybe do a post on your blog and see if anyone in your area would be interested and go from there..?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Melinda Stella: I love mint greens and I you can never have enough in your collection!

    @Elisa: It was definitely loads of fun ;)

    @Alex: I quadrupled my Zoya stash in one hit so I'm a very happy girl! LOL.

    @missklicious: Ahhhh I have no idea! There's always next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a totally cool event to attend, would have been so much fun. You got some great products. What a great idea to do a beauty swap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...