BYS Bright Pink Colour Change nail polish

I am so buzzed up and high right now from meds it's not funny so this will just be a short post. I seriously can barely sit still at the moment! The weather here in Sydney has been miserable so I decided to try out one of the new BYS Colour Change polishes to brighten my mood. I was soooo excited to hear that BYS were bringing out mood polishes and in some fantastic colours too. As I'm going to Hong Kong next week (again yes!) I only picked up 2 but there are 7 colours in the collection. One of the ones I bought was Bright Pink which I have for you today.

Photobucket

Bright Pink is exactly as the name describes - a bright pink and it is gorgeous! I prefer it when warm as it becomes this beautiful almost neon pink. When cold, it's a darker pink that's every bit as lovely but a little muted. It applied nicely and 2 coats were needed for opacity and it dried to a satin finish.

When cold:
Photobucket

I have particularly cold hands so I had to run my hands under warm water to make the colour change last so I could take photos =p Ignore the drops of water!

When warm:

Photobucket

I couldn't resist adding topcoat (I used Poshe today if you're wondering) and WOW!! It just takes it to a whole new level, just stunning. I could not stop staring at my nails all day - I kept admiring the cool colour change haha. I also added a floral nail sticker for some quick nail art!

It was very difficult to capture the colour change on camera (it's more noticeable in real life) but in the pics below you can sort of see the tips are darker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm off to paint my nails/eat/bounce off the walls. Thanks for looking ladies!! Don't forget to enter my Glitter Gal giveaway!

12 comments:

  1. love the colour. love how a bright nail polish colour can cheer up our moods. hope you have an awesome time in Hong Kong - i sense a major sasa haul =DDD xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeep mood polishes are always super exciting and this one is a fantastic shade of pink indeed! I would stare at my nails all day too if I were you XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that nail polish is beautiful and I love the finish :) I hope you get well soon! ***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this whole blog post in a tone which was like hyperactive, complete excitement etc haha

    Anyhoos, that's such a pretty pink & so cool that it changes. Must get myself to a BYS stockist ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eee I have always wanted mood polishes! I am going to Hong Kong in a couple weeks myself and am hoping to pick up some goodies they don't have in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two shades are beautiful! Love the final look with TC and nail art sticker. My curiosity level is sky high about the other colour that you bought XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely art work on nail paint. I like this blog. So sweet color it look like.
    hp

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is really gorgeous i cant wait to get my hands on some colour change polishes :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I saw these at Gloss! This pink is beautiful and sooo bright!! <3 Thought these were pretty neat but couldn't choose what colour I wanted from the combos so walked out with nothing~ keke =P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...