March hauls

Just a quick post today to show you my March hauls! I’m still on my budget so my haul was relatively mini for March. I did go over my budget a bit however as it was my birthday hehe. I've been mostly good though! In March, I made my 1st Eyeko haul; took advantage of the Cherry Culture sale and D also gifted me with some OPI's!!

Photobucket

I had a really bad day of work early on in the month so I decided to finally get myself and my sis some items from Eyeko. It worked out perfectly because there just happened to be a 20% off code too! Woot! I love when impulse buying works out so well ;) It arrived super quickly too and the products are just as cute as I expected! I got:

Eyeko Love London set

Eyeko Love London set: My sis got this set too. It contains Eyeko Punk Polish, Liptastik Hot Lips, Cheeky Colour in Glow Getter, Big Eyes Mascara and Graffiti eyeliner pen in jet black.

Eyeko VIP set

Eyeko VIP set: Contains Eyeko canvas tote bag (my sis stole this as soon as it came!), Petite Polish, Vintage Polish, Eyeko Creme with Extra Glow, Magic Mascara, Graffiti eyeliner pen in purple, London Lips Knightsbridge and Fat Balm in Strawberry.

Photobucket

I took advantage of Cherry Culture's 20% off sale and crossed off these Milani lacquers from my wishlist in one go!! Milani Jewel FX in Gems and Silver and Milani One Coat Glitter in Purple Gleam and Blue Flash.

Photobucket

D crossed these off my wish list yay!! Gotta love a man who pays attention to my nail polish lemmings =p OPI DS Signature and OPI Man of La Mancha.

Photobucket

Lastly I picked up Ulta 3 twilight fever which is another supposed dupe for Chanel Paradoxal but for a fraction of the price. I just had to pick it up, I mean it was only $2!

A word of warning - work has been extra busy lately and I have to take some models of care and assessment crap reading home to study so I won't be posting as regularly for the time being. It really annoys me when I have to take work home because a) I'm not paid for it and b) my free time is my own! And I have to do it because I'm going to be assessed on it in a few weeks GRRRR. I will probably be whiny on Twitter lol. Apologies in advance! Replies to comments will be a little slow too =(

Have you tried Eyeko products before? What are you favourites? Have you hauled anything in March? Thanks for looking as always and don't forget to enter my Glitter Gal giveaway!

24 comments:

  1. Wauw...lovely things have you shopped

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay lovely haul chelle, i made a haul a while ago with eyeko and got a bunch of their polishes. LOVE them. im thinking of another eyeko haul soon too since i really want to try the makeup stuff :) how does the eyeliner work, is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't own any Eyeko Products but I want to buy some Eyeko nail polish

    OMG- OPI Man of La Mancha looks amazing, hope you swatch it!! (: I'll be keeping an eye out for that

    -GREAT HAUL ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! You got DS Signature, love that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eyeko products are so cute, i really should bite the bullet and really just make an order!

    Love those Milani polishes, i have been lusting after all four of those for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm yet to try Eyeko, but everything looks so cute! And I love the OPI colours you picked up :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the Milani polishes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried some Eyeko polishes and eyeliners and love them!Also?The Milanis look fab.
    Great haul 'Chelle!
    And you can do iiiit with the extra work at home!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man of La Mancha is amazing! deffo going on a want list however my sister bought me a yellow OPI for xmas and its just not good!! The first layer is too light and the second layer is just a nightmare!! Only use it for dotting and designs now :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your going to luv ure petite polish and vintage polish! I have both colours, the vintage it a nice jade green (that gets lots of compliments) and I was surprised at how opaque and chip resistant it is..
    I have the petite polish on now, and I find it gives a sheer nice natural look.. For a cheats guide to French nails, just apply 2 coats of petite and your good to go!!

    beautysoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the Eyeko products have such cute packaging :) Hope to see some swatches of the Cheeky Colour soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eyeko is sooo cute!! I bought some stuff on monday, just waiting for it to arrive, but I want to buy more already, I have my eye on the Eyeko Cream with Extra Glow!!
    And about my March Hauls...well...I spent more than I should, I should establish myself a monthly budget, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the look of the OPI on the right (Man of La Mancha??). Swatches appreciated (in your own time, darling)!

    It's going to be my birthday this month and I just paypalled a bottle of Space Cadet, among other basics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh i love ulta3! i have so many of their polishes (: which is your favourite? and for such a cheap price, you cant go wrong!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh, I love eyeko stuff! I've always wanted to try the silver tube mascara. How is it?

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Epic haul!
    Those Eyeko products look adorable. Looking forward to reviews! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Milani Jewel Effects looks AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOWSA! Those Eyeko products are so cute I think I've exploded into CANDY! I'm dying over the cuteness! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Next time you purchase from eyeko you might want to use this code; "E14807" :) it's my ambassador code and it'll give you a free gift with a purchase over $18 :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey chelle!! awesome haul!! :D loving those milanis! can't wait to you use them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. So many lovely purchases my dear :D
    I have tried a lot of the Eyeko products too and I am very happy with them and also those Milani glitters look fantastic!!!
    Gah taking work at home really sucks. I don't like it either but I guess it's something we cannot avoid at times. Hang in there, I'm rooting for ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you like those Milanis. I have all of em and theyre amazing. especially gems take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...