Benefit Bella Bamba swatches and review

My name is Michelle and I am a blush-aholic. I wake up and I NEED to have my blush fix - I can't leave the house without it! Does anyone else suffer from blush obsession? If I don't wear blush I look like a ghost so it's a must have in my makeup collection. I own about 18 which is a lot for some but compared to the makeup bloggers it's tiny! I'm always on the lookout for new blushes and I have yet to meet a blush I didn't like xD I've always wanted to try Benefit boxed powders as I've had good experiences with their other products so I was super excited when I was given the opportunity to try out 2 of their pretty powders recently. The 1st one I'll show you is their latest release and my favourite called Bella Bamba.

Benefit bella bamba

What they say:

"Release your Bella Bamba! The triple dimension of pink... brightening, sculpting & defining! Laced with shimmering gold undertones, this 3D watermelon blush is multidimensional to the naked eye... wear it on your cheeks or dust it lightly all over your face to look brighter, perkier, prettier!"

Photobucket

The packaging of these Benefit boxed powders is what sets them apart from the others. Bella Bamba comes in a square hinged box with a mirror and includes a brush. This packaging is new as the old boxed powders have removable lids.

Photobucket

Bella Bamba is a gorgeous watermelon pink with hints of gold shimmer. It is absolutely beautiful!! It reminds me of NARS Orgasm but much pinker and less peachy. I ADORE both pink and coral blushes but pink usually wins haha. Bella Bamba gives me just the right amount of glow when I apply it and goes wonderfully with my pale skin. It's very pigmented so I apply quite lightly but it blends easily creating a lovely soft pink pop of colour to my cheeks.

Photobucket

Swatch:

Photobucket

When applied:

Photobucket

Overall: I love pink/coral blushes and this is no exception! It's very pigmented and looks wonderful on me so I thoroughly enjoy using it. While the packaging is very cute it's not the most user friendly unfortunately. It's difficult to open and when open it doesn't want to stay up. Hopefully as I use it more often it will loosen up. I prefer to use my own brush to apply it (MAC 129) but the one included isn't too bad if you're travelling or on the go. I do find the packaging a little bulky to store with my other blushes but this is purely an OCD 'chelle thing so don't mind me =p

Benefit bella bamba

Would I repurchase?: Definitely! I've been reaching for Bella Bamba at least 3-4 times a week since I received it - I love it! It's wonderful for Spring/Summer It gives the right amount of shimmer and colour for a glowing look.

Where to buy:
Benefit Bella Bamba can be purchased from Myer Benefit counters in Australia for $51.
For US ladies, you can purchase it from Sephora or Benefit.com for $28US.

A big thank you to Renee for providing me with this product to sample! I was sent the above product for my consideration but this in no way influenced my review in any way. As always, my reviews are my 100% honest opinion.

Have you tried Benefit boxed powders? What would you recommend?

Thanks for looking as always and don't forget to enter my Glitter Gal giveaway!

22 comments:

  1. I love my Bella Bamba (How nice does it smell??)... in fact, I have it on right now lol. Have a look at my benefit haul if your interested... looovveee benefit.

    http://beautysoiree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with blushes too! I feel that without a blush I just look sick! Though I don't own quite as many as you so maybe I need more?

    I haven't tried this blush yet, but I love all my other Benefit things incl Hoola (the best contour colour ever!) and Georgia. Bella Bamba looks so pretty on your skin, natural and glowy.

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella bamba is a very pretty shade of pink, it does remind me of a watermelon :)

    i like benefit's coralista blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella Bamba is so pretty on you, you look like a little doll :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely, I adore the packaging!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I like it. The packaging looks really pretty, too. Might have to try one when my current blusher runs out :3

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you sold me after the word "watermelon" =) yumm,. i definitely think benefit packaging has improved too.
    thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty colour! i was afraid that it would be too glittery though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a new blush and this looks perffffect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay so glad you love it! one of my favorite benefit blushes xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you like corals, you would LOVE Coralista. In the box, it looks like super 80's neon pink, but it actually goes on sheer and buildable. I'm extremely fair (Benefit's lightest foundation is too dark for me) so I have trouble with blushes and bronzers but Coralista has never done me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At first it looked really dark but it actually looks really great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This color is gorgeous and looks great on you! I'm not big on blush (I only have 2) but this post made me want to try out a similar color lol!
    Love from Brazil :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally understand--I have more blushes than I do lipstick and lipgloss combined! Thanks for the review--been wanting this for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks really really pretty on you! Has made me want to count how many blushes I have,pretty sure it's nowhere near how many you have(yet!) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. oooh I really like the colours!! Very subtle but till so rosy <3 love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous shade, I really need to get on the benefit blush wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty flush of colour! Never tried Benefit blushes for some odd reason... haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks gorgeous on you.

    I have to admit, everytime I see you I always perve at your pretty perfectly flushed cheeks :)

    Must try this one. I've tried Dandelion, but it doesn't show up on my skin at all :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. I <3 my Benefit 10 - Bronzer/Highlighter duo.
    Saves SO much time in the morning

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...