Easter manicure

Hi ladies! HAPPY EASTER! Once again a lack of posts from me unfortunately as I'm still unwell - I felt fine until Wednesday and then BAM! the hearing went and the vertigo hit again ARGH. I haven't been up to doing much but I got so sick of having bare nails I had to do some Easter nail art!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to break out my pastel colours (not that I need any excuse too haha!) so here's my Easter manicure for you all. Please excuse my dry cuticles as I've been lazy to apply my cuticle creams and hand lotions.

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Photobucket

Pinky: 1 coat of OPI Sparrow Me the Drama and 1 coat of China Glaze Empowerment. I then konaded diagonal design from Konad plate m65 using China Glaze Admire.

Ring finger: 3 coats of Face of Australia Lemon Sorbet. I then konaded the duck image from Konad plate s10 using Sally Hansen Complete Manicure in Kook-a-Mango. I used a dotting tool from Born Pretty Store (review to come) to add a black dot for the eye.

Middle finger: 2 coats of Face of Australia Minty Mojito. I then used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and dotting tool from Born Pretty Store to add white dots.

Index finger: 2 coats of OPI What's With the Cattitude. I then used Essence french manicure and pedicure pen pearly rose tip painter to draw the zigzag lines and Kiss nail artist paint striper in black for the horizontal lines.

Thumb: 2 coats of Barry M Berry Ice-cream as base colour. For the freehanded bunny design, I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the face and Kiss nail artist paint striper in white for the ears. I used Essence french manicure and pedicure pen pearly rose tip painter for the ears, nose and cheeks and a black creme with Born Pretty dotting tool for the eyes and white for the eye detail.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I asked D to not bother giving me any chocolate this year as I'm "trying" to cut back on my sugar intake but of course he didn't listen! Ahem you will notice that the packet of Cadbury creme eggs is already nearly half devoured before I even took the photo - I totally fail at resisting chocolate! xD Especially creme eggs OMG.

Photobucket

On another note, I've been included in a list of the Top 50 Chic Beauty Blogs which is so awesome!! I'm honoured to be in such great company.

I hope you are all having a happy and safe Easter weekend =) Let me know how you're spending your weekend!

Thanks for looking as always! Don't forget to enter my Glitter Gal giveaway!

49 comments:

  1. OMG dies of cuteness! I love the bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute! Cant wait to read you review for the dotting tool(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and creative congrats on the top 50! That's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE Chelle!!! <3 Hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that little chick is soooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the thumb bunny one is adorable!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! I always love the colors you use on your mani's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute and eastery! I have no ideal what I am putting on my nails for tomorro:-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah!!!!


    So cute!!!

    I used the stones you sent me and encrusted a few nails so they looked like jeweled Easter eggs :) :) :)

    Happy Easter Honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have some serious nail art skill!!! I -love- the duck nail, it's so so cute!! I wish I was so skilled <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling unwell, that's no fun at all. Hopefully you feel better soon.

    As for the nail art, impeccable as always. My favourite is the mint with polka dots but I love each design. They work together as a whole really well. Perfect design for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You always do such pretty manicures! This one is too cute :3 Just adorable ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! I tried my own Easter mani on my blog. Yours is way neater though! I need to get a stamping set! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness. the little duckie is sooo cute. quack quack ... and now i feel like some easter eggs >.<
    happy easter chelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. all ur nails look very very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How adorable are your nails! Especially loving your ring and middle finger. Little ducky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you get well soon!
    Buona Pasqua :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. looks great. love your variations. my fav is the ringfinger :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your mani! :) especially the little bird, I could die for it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really hope you're feeling better soon! This is a gorgeous mani - every time I see one of your manicures I am completely struck by how artistic you are - such a great inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love the little chick. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. nawww the bunny and duck are cute! happy easter chelle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. :D This looks adorable! Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow this is so cool :) really creative, happy easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ring finger and thumb super. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh i love the bunyy!! look so cuteee

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Easter manicure, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is adorable! I especially love your ring & index fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute!! You're so talented 'Chelle, you paint your nails like a professional! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Aww they are so cute.
    Especially love the little chicken!
    Happy Easter to you, X

    ReplyDelete
  31. That's very cute! I hope you get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ahh I love your manicures! I wish I had all the colors to imitate this. Haha~! That minty mojito color is adorable. Hope you're feeling better now and congrats on making the Top 50 Chic Beauty Blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. those are the cutest nails! The chick is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. The thumb is SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
    OMG, how did you do that!?

    ReplyDelete
  35. very fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...