Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Purple

Today I have for you another awesome Glitter Gal 3D Holographic polish which is the last of the Glitter Gal polishes I hauled last year. I can't believe it took me so long to try out considering I LOVE purple!

Photobucket

Purple is another polish from Glitter Gal's 3D Holographic range. It's a wonderful glitter packed dark purple holographic that comes into it's own when it hits the sun. Purple + holo = WINNING in my book! Haha. In real life the colour is somewhat darker than what is shown in my pictures but it appears lighter in the sun.

Application was OK - the formula was a tiny bit thick but still easy to apply! I didn't get any balding or streaks even though I used basecoat. It applied smoothly and was opaque in 2 coats which is pictured, no topcoat needed for a glossy finish! The brush in my bottle is one of the older ones so it's a little smaller and more difficult to use than the brush of Marine Blue.

Glitter Gal 3D holographic Purple

In artificial light:

Photobucket

Close-up:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Glitter Gal 3D holographic nail polishes can be purchased from their online store or selected stockists for $11.95. They also ship internationally so my international readers don't miss out!

What do you think of Glitter Gal 3D holographic Purple? Do you have a favourite purple holo?

You could win your very own bottle and another colour of your choice in my Glitter Gal giveaway! Thanks for looking =)

22 comments:

  1. OMG THEY LOOK SUPER GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS <333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one is amazing again! love all these holos so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is truly mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. purple holo has got to be the best polish ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this purple holographic polish. This color has got to be the most stunning purple I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So jealous that you have Glitter Gal polishes! Mani looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... GG's holos are so perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've looked at this colour online before and didn't expect it to be so light! It looks seriously pretty though :) Gotta love holos!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a good purple, and the holo just makes it better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh. This sparkly purple is lush!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. all that i have to say is.. OMG!
    seriously. WOW! omg! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. this polish looks soooo good :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been looking for a nice holographic nail polish for a while now, this one is lovely! I'm always worried that I'm going to pick one up and get home to realize that it's far to over the top! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very beautiful holographic nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Adeline: I think all the Glitter Gal polishes are gorgeous! Plus I just love purple hehe.

    @Suz: I couldn't agree with you more Suz. Holos have to be one of my favourite finishes =)

    @AmyGrace: It is isn't it? Holos are just amazing!

    @Elly: Glad you love it hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Manicured Monkey: Wow Kerry and Anna from Glitter Gal will be so pleased you think so! Glad you like it ;)

    @Toyomi: I'm so happy to hear it takes your fancy Toyomi. It is every bit as pretty in real life - do get it if you can!

    @msrexy: You can purchase them too from their online store. They ship internationally so even if you don't live in Aus you won't miss out! The Glitter Gal holos just sparkle in the sun =D

    @Sarah B: They are wonderful little lacquers Sarah!

    @MariaAndrea van der wall arneman: Thanks Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Alex: I was surprised too at how light it looks in the sun also. It's somewhat darker and closer to the bottle colour in the shade.

    @Johnna: Purple polishes are one of my favourites so I agree with you totally! I wish I could add holo to everything haha.

    @Amy: Hehe glad you think so Amy!

    @Katrina: LOL! Gosh I love your reaction Katrina haha. GG holos really come into their own when they hit sunlight. I need to re-swatch my other holos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Elsa P: I'm glad you like it Elsa! I say get it ;)

    @missklicious: Thanks hun!

    @Tess: Glitter Gal holos aren't over the top unless you go into the sun lol. I find they are quite subtle in artificial light. I do recommend trying them!

    @tansumut: Thanks tansumat =) It's a wonderful purple holo polish!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg, this look totally amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...