A surprise birthday package!

I got home today tired and hungry and found a package waiting for me from the UK. This instantly perked me up as I didn't order anything from the UK, so who was sending me stuff? I didn't ponder the mystery for very long and tore into the package! I almost cried as it was a sweet and totally unexpected birthday package from beautiful Aysh!!!!

Photobucket

Look at all those chocolates!! Plus 2 beautiful polishes and a lovely card omgish!

Photobucket

Aysh sent me another bottle of Barry M Mint Green (you might remember it unfortunately didn't make it in the last awesome package she sent me) and also Essie Neo Whimsical both now crossed off my wishlist!

Photobucket

The birthday card is so pretty!!! It's given me nail inspiration actually. The yummy chocolates she sent me are now half gone xD

Photobucket

Aysh you are soooooo naughty for spoiling me!! Thank you so very very much for this wonderful surprise lovely <3 You made my week and I am so appreciative of your generosity =) I am always amazed and overwhelmed at the generosity of my fellow bloggers, you ladies are so awesome!

Thanks for looking!

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice post and cool blog! I have just discovered it and I follow you! If you like street style I'm sure you'll like Mes Voyages à Paris!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice :) I'll have to start swapping with other nail bloggers to get some of those cool polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kute blog =]
    Those colors are sooooooo kute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an expected surprise and a great way to be greeted at home after a long, hard day. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luckily Mint Green survived the trip this time ..have fun swatching it, it's really a beautiful pastel colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Barry M colour is gorgeous! Thank goodness it made it all the way this time :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe thank goodness it made it to you in one piece this time my darling! So happy you likey :) shall be dropping you a super long email later lovely ;)

    Lotsa love, Aysh xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, such a sweet gesture! Those shades are so beautiful and creamy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty shades! It's wonderful that Mint Green survived this time. And I can't wait to see how the inspiration from the card translates into nail art; no doubt it will be beautiful, knowing you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pleasant surprise. ^^ Loving those two colors she sent ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How sweet! Those are great polish colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @serena_nuvola: I love pastel pinks and greens so I am over the moon with my gift!

    @Mez: It sure is! I'm so spoilt x)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Mónica: Thank you so much Mónica! I'm so happy to hear you like my blog =)

    @Lydiane Gaborieau: Swapping is SO much fun, I really recommend asking some bloggers if they'd be interested in swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kayvona B: Thank you so much =)

    @Chris: All nail mail is awesome but this was just so much extra special! It was definitely a fantastic way to be greeted!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Kayleigh: It was definitely a relief for both of us!

    @Alex: Aysh and I were both relieved it made it ok =) Those darn mail people!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @JuLiAnnE: I am so touched by her sweet gesture =) Bloggers are awesome!

    @Aysh: Me too! Those darn mail people should be fired >=( I love the polishes and choccies, can't thank you enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Angela: Pastels are my favourites and these look so gorgeous in the bottle. Can't wait to try them out!

    @Danielle: Awwww you are so sweet Danielle! =) Inspired manicures are always fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @tiffyama: I love them too! It was such a wonderful surprise to come home too.

    @Alice: They would go fantastic together I think! Pastels are always so pretty hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...