Color Club Sexy Siren NOTD

Just a quick NOTD for you today using Color Club Sexy Siren from their Glitter Vixen collection. I don't have the energy to do much nail art at the moment so I'm just enjoying my polishes in their pure form! I received this wonderful polish a few weeks back in a lovely package from Rob from Color Club NZ. Thank you so much Rob!

Color Club Sexy Siren

Like many of you I absolutely LURVE glitter! Sexy Siren is a turquoise glitter that leans green and my camera just refused to photograph it properly. Why must my camera hate certain blues, greens and purples?? Anway, Sexy Siren is SO darn sparkly and blingy!! The more blingy a glitter is the more I love it and this just ticks all the right boxes =D It is such a gorgeous shade of turqoise and looks awesome on the nail. Pictured is 3 coats without topcoat.

Close-up:

Photobucket

I love the colour and the glitter however application was a somewhat pain in the butt for me so hopefully it was just my bottle. It was thick and gloopy making application difficult - it applied unevenly on the nail for the 1st 2 coats but the 3rd evened it out. I ended up adding a few drops of thinner to it after a while which made it easier to use. It dries quickly to a slightly gritty finish which I actually didn't mind! It adds to the glitter look and sparkle. I did apply a coat of Poshe topcoat after taking the pics though which made it even shinier! I got so many compliments when I wore this NOTD, my patients tell me blue polishes suit me hehe.

Photobucket

I was sent the above product to sample but this in no way influenced my review in any way. As always, my reviews are my 100% honest opinion.

Do you own any of polishes from the Color Club Glitter Vixen collection? What's your favourite? I have 2 more to try out yay!

Thanks for looking as always! There's only 3 more days to enter my My Big Birthday Giveaway!

30 comments:

  1. O wow I did not expect it to be that colour! I click through on twitter and was thinking deep red or something. I guess they were thinking of Siren of the sea or something. Anyway! It looks great on you. I really like it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i LOVE that shade of blue; so pretty! glitters are just too awesome. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this colour is GORGEOUS! Does it look as vibrant in real life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any polishes from this collection. I love this one, though, it looks incredible on you. It also reminds me on the blue Milani one-coat glitter...but I don't think they're that similar IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How weird- I just posted a bunch of CC glitters on my blog and this one too. >.< Looks MUCHHHH better on you than it did on me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any from this collection, but this one goes on my wishlist straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. blue and glitter. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! So sparkling! I keep imagining it with a white shattered polish...
    I still don´t have any polish of this collection, but since we have Color Club here, I´m going to look for them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I love the colour of this polish! I have too much of a grunge/rock style to really pull off glitter on my nails, but I might have to invest in a bottle of this :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh it's blindingly beautiful! Wish I had any of the polishes from Color Club, but I don't. At least not yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooo shimmery! I'm won over ;) What is it like to remove hun?

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this looks so mermaid-y! Very pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sparkly heaven. And I agree with your patients; blue looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really pretty! I'm obsessed with glitter polish and have so many of them, but their removal time always puts me off :( I wish there was an easy way to get glitter off !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot believe there is a collection called Glitter Vixen and I didn't even know. I need to check it out asap, especially after seeing how pretty this colour looks on your nails my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw...I want it
    so georgeous

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks gorgeous on your nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Stacie: I know what you mean! You'd expect a vampy red or something =p

    @Katrina: I couldn't agree more. I would wear glitter every day if it wasn't so darn hard to remove!

    @Miss Starshiny: It's even more sparkly in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Sara-May: It is definitely just as vibrant Sara-May. My camera couldn't capture the glittery-ness of the polish!

    @Varnish Vixen: Thank you so much for your sweet compliment! I actually just purchased Milani Blue Flash so I'll compare the 2 =)

    @Salla: Thanks Salla!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Rachel Marie: Whoa great minds think alike!! =D and what on earth are you talking about??! I LOVE your swatches! I really want Magic Attraction now >.< Darn girl you always give me new lemmings!!!

    @Shiny!: Woot I'm happy it's going on your wishlist! It's a gorgeous glitter and I love it. Just wish application had been better for me.

    @Tilly: Glad you like it Tilly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Lalica: There's no better combination ;)

    @Patricia: Ooooh that would look so cool! I don't have any white crackle yet unfortunately =(

    @Alex: You should give glitter a go! Maybe do a dark glitter? Perhaps omething not so bright as this?

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Karo: Glad you like it Karo!

    @Olivia: Color Club polishes are fantastic. Definitely try and get your hands on some Olivia!

    @Aysh: It's not too difficult to remove - I use the foil method and it comes off nicely after about 5 mins!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Stavroula: It definitely reminds me of the sea! It's just a lovely turquoise colour =)

    @Kimberley: LOL better make it 11 just in case! ;)

    @Danielle: Awwww thanks Danielle! I don't have enough blue polishes in my collection so I need to get some more lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Michelle Xo: I hear ya Michelle! That's the thing that puts me off wearing glitters too but they would have to be one of my favourite finishes. Have you tried the foil method of removal? Makes removing SO MUCH easier!

    @Christina: It came out a few years back that's why!! Maybe 2008? You must check it out!! It's gorgeous and it'd look wonderful on you.

    @Dhini: Thanks Dhini.

    @Tamara: Thank you Tamara!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...