My birthday and February hauls

Thank you all so much for the very sweet birthday wishes in my last post!!! =D I had a great day even though I had to work - the weather was beautiful and I had a lovely dinner with my family and then yummy cake. I got a few gifts too besides the cute cupcake pendant the boy gave me!

My sis gave me the beautiful Alannah Hill Buy Me Love cardigan pictured below. I ADORE cardigans!! I have about a million of them and I have always wanted an Alannah Hill piece - her designs are so girlie and pretty but her prices aren't though =S My sis had to save up long and hard to purchase it for me as she only recently started working and only a few days too. She is the BEST!

Photobucket

My parents gave me a cream Forever New tee with bows on the neckline which I forgot to take a pic of before putting it in the washing basket oops. It's really cute! No cupcakes this birthday, instead I got a delicious chocolate mousse from the local bakery. Mmmmmmmmm!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The girls from work were very sweet and gave me some chocolates and a cute card. They know the way to my heart haha. I had to snap a quick pic on my phone because these choccies didn't make it home!

Photobucket

All in all a lovely birthday =) I've also got my very mini February haul for you. I was good and didn't get very much!

Photobucket

I purchased these hair supplies below from SA Hair, Nail & Beauty Supplies when I went there to check it out the other week. I purchased PPS Design spray and the Moroccanoil oil treatment I've been lemming. The oil treatment came highly recommended by the lovely Tara and I was glad to finally get it! Review coming up soon. On another note I am very impressed with the pricing at SA Hair, Nail & Beauty Supplies and I suggest you check them out if you live near by.

Photobucket

I managed to find OPI Black Shatter which I showed you here and also Teenage Dream. I was lucky to find them as they are sold out EVERYWHERE! I crossed off What's with the Cattitude? from my wishlist when I went on the awesome bloggers meet a few weeks back as it was in the discontinued bin for only $10 at SA Hair, Nail & Beauty!

Photobucket

I also picked up CND Stickey to try out as I've heard good things about it. I'm trying to save my Color Club Vitabase nail strengthener to only use a few times a week as I'm worried about running out x)

Photobucket

What have you hauled recently? Thanks for looking!

30 comments:

  1. happy birthday!! you're a bare few days before mine! March babies ftw.

    LOVE that pale blue OPI - I've only very recently started on OPI, have russian navy (dark blue) and the famous black shatter (was in david jones and they had stacks. I majorly lucked out). think I have to start collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am little bit late, but happy birthday :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday doll!!!And lovely haul!Nail polishes look so pretty and the Shatter one looks gorgeous on your other post!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks absolutely divine! Glad to hear you had a wonderful birthday :)

    I've had a couple of nail mail recently and am a really happy girl <3. It's a little worrying how nail polish make me go giddy with glee :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaayaayayaya so glad you got the CND sticky!!! That's the one I use :) :) :)
    Happy, happy birthday once again honey.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard about the moroccan oil but dont know what it is :-) great to hear you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Moroccan oil, it does wonders for damaged hair.

    Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That chocolate mousse looks so delicious! Happy to hear you had a lovely birthday :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy B-day, sweet girl:* Love what you got and bought for your birthday:) The cardigan is just super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all looks so lovely :)
    very jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely presents :) And most of all, I love the opi polishes! The one in the middle looks amazing...lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Orly Bonder is also a really good tacky base coat, if you want to compare, that's the base coat I always use :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. your sister is so sweet! I wish my sister was like that! hihihi the cardigan would really look good on you :) Good to see that you've enjoyed your special day with your family and friends! And you've got a pretty haul!

    ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated happy birthday Chelle :D Nice loot you've got there :D enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So meny lovely polishes and that cardigan is to die for <3 I thought it was Anna Sui at first ^_^
    Mmmmm the cake looks yummy, so glad you had a fabulous birthday dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy birthday again!! so glad to hear that you had a fabulous one! mel is so sweet my goodness, that cardi is gorg!! and so happy you were able to pick up teenage dream! isn't it so lovely? i got a backup bottle yesterday as my mom is using my first one like crazy haha :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy birthday. Happy you had a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have a bottle of morrocanoil too but i have yet to use it.
    can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    glad you got the opi one too cause it seems to be better than the china glaze crackle polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my god that cardigan is amazing! I have a major thing for cardigans but I definitely need more as I wear them with basically every outfit. You and your sister must have a wonderful relationship for her to go to the effort to save up for that piece.

    I'll be interested to read your review of the oil treatment. Nice polishes too! Teenage Dream is so pretty, I'll be expecting another beautiful girly pink mani that is typically Chelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! What a cute chocolate mousse! Yum!!! I use the Moroccan oil and it is awesome, enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Suzanne: Happy birthday to you too Suzanne!! March babies ROCK hehe. Oh wow that's awesome you found it in DJs!! I checked 2 and they had both sold out so it's great you picked it up =D

    @Marina: Thank you so much Marina =)

    @Blushingloves Irene Greece: Thank you hun! The shatter is just so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Sharon: Thanks Sharon =) Oh man I always get so excited when I get nail mail so you aren't the only one! But yeah it is kinda worrying when nail polish makes your day =S

    @Mez: I bought it on your recommendation! I've used it a few times now and only having mixed results for me though..

    @Jennifer: It's a leave in oil treatment for your hair and it makes it lovely and soft and easier to handle. Thanks Jennifer!

    @Kenzie: I'm loving the moroccanoil so far! Thank you for the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Alex: It was very delicious! Thanks Alex I had a great day =)

    @Chris: Thanks Chris! =D

    @Anita: Thank you so much Anita!! All the Alannah Hill cardigans are so cute, you should see the designs!

    @Ellie: Hehe sorry to make you jealous Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Elsa P: I wasn't a huge fan of the Katy Perry collection but I really like Teenage Dream! It's sparkly and pink so what's not to love ;)

    @Tammie: Oh yes I've heard many good reports about Orly Bonder so I'll make sure to try it out in the future. Thanks for the recommendation!

    @In Palace: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ChinaDoll: She is sweet to me only sometimes lol ;) Awww you are very kind! I have a thing for black cardigans you see hehe.

    @Jade: Thank you so much Jade =) I don't have enough time to enjoy it unfortunately lol.

    @Christina: Oh my gosh I can only imagine Anna Sui cardigans!! My sis nor I would have the budget for it though =p The cake was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Christine: Thanks Christine!! Ahhh my sis can be very sweet only when she wants to be or when she wants something haha. I'm definitely glad I picked up a bottle, it's pink sparkly goodness was just speaking to me hehe. Oh that's so awesome your mum shares a love of nail polish too!

    @Oreleona: Thanks hun!

    @Fannie: Thank you so much Fannie, I had a wonderful birthday =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. @juicy lady: Moroccanoil seems to be working well for me! I'll certainly get around to posting my views on it soon. I haven't tried the China Glaze crackles yet unfortunately so I can't compare but Black Shatter is doing well for me!

    @Danielle: Me too! A cardigan is a must for every outfit for me hehe. Awwww well we have grown closer as we get older, we used to fight loads =p

    @Jackie S: Thank you Jackie! The cake was definitely delicious =D Good to hear you've had good experiences with moroccanoil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...