St Patrick's Day NOTD - Color Club Object of Envy

Hi ladies! Just a quick post to show you my green manicure today to get into the spirit of St Patrick's Day. I couldn't do any nail art so it's just a plain mani but still totally awesome (to me anyway!). When I received Color Club Object of Envy to try I knew I would have to save it to wear on St Patrick's Day!

Color Club Object of Envy

Object of Envy is another super glittery polish from Color Club's Glitter Vixen collection. It's a gorgeous emerald green glitter that is just so blingy!! I love these glitters from the Glitter Vixen collection - the chunky glitter looks fantastic and they are so sparkly and pretty. I also find that they last longer than glitter polishes from other brands before chipping which is great.

Close-up:

Photobucket

The formula of Object of Envy was much better than Sexy Siren which I reviewed here. The formula is not as thick and therefore applies smoother and is much easier to handle. While there were some bald spots on the 1st coat, another 2 coats evened things out nicely and made it very opaque. It dried very quickly to a relatively smooth finish and I topped it off with a coat of Poshe topcoat. I think it's the perfect glittery green to celebrate St Patty's Day!

Photobucket

A big thank you to Rob from Color Club NZ for providing me with this polish to sample! I was sent the above product for my consideration but this in no way influenced my review in any way. As always, my reviews are my 100% honest opinion.

What green polish are you wearing for St Patrick's Day?

Thanks for looking!

25 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you managed to save this polish for St Patricks Day - it's gorgeous! I would have wanted to use it straight away, ahaha :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this...

    Hamish wanted to know why you didn't paint the 'end bit' of your nail... I then had to explain the nail bed.... etc, etc...

    Le sigh...

    Love glitter nail polish because it doesn't chip as easily as 'normal' stuff :) :) :) I ordered a black China Glaze glitter one the other day! You should be proud!!! I'm expanding my nail polish collection :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more sparkle the merrier. :D

    I'm wearing H&M's Envy Me with another green glitter polish on top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! I like it! Bling Bling xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice polish for St. Patty's Day. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks nice on you!!
    http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an AMAZING polish! I love Green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're right, it is the perfect St. Patty's Day color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and now I wish I had it for today!!

    I have a green water marble on for today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is an amazing colour!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely this color u did a good manicure

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the green... wore purple for St Pat's day though - my Emerald City Sally Hansen chipped :(

    I was wondering if you have any tips on removing glitter nailpolish? Its always so much effort to remove!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm wearing a forest green polish by Sinful Colors in 'San Fransisco', with a very light lime green Sally Hansen top coat 'Lime Envy' (I think that's the name)over it, and then topped off the whole look by literally DIPPING my nails in green multicolored glitter, and then of course, applied clear polish to finish it off. :)

    KISS ME, I'M IRISH! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. what do you celebrate on Saint Patrick's?

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a really nice green polish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect sparkly green! Green is my favourite colour so I'm surprised I didn't paint my nails for St. Patrick's Day; too busy with uni work I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Alex: I'm not sure how I did either LOL. I think the thought of having to remove it made me think twice!

    @Mez: The polishes from the Glitter Vixen collection are just plain AWESOME! LOL awwwww Hamish is so cute!
    I'm definitely proud!! Ahhhhh Mez is getting a nail habit now lol. Which glitter did you get???

    @Olivia: I couldn't agree more Olivia! Ooooh that combination sounds gorgeous =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @karo: Glad you like it karo! The more bling the better =D

    @Rachel Marie: Hope you had a good one too!

    @Miss Starshiny: Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @(♥♥♥♥♥) Minty: I like green polishes too! Especially the glittery kind hehe.

    @Varnish Vixen: Woo I'm glad you agree!! It has just the right amount of glitter and green I think ;)

    @Fiona: Maybe you can pick it up and wear it next year! Oh a green water marble sounds lovely =) I haven't tried water marbling yet as I'm afraid of the mess I would create =S

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Charlotte: I couldn't agree more Charlotte.

    @Natalie: I'm glad you like it Natalie!

    @MariaAndrea van der wall arneman: Thank you so much =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Maria: Awww sucks your Sally Hansen mani chipped =( I remove my nail polish by using the "foil method". I soak a small piece of cotton wool, place it on my finger and then cover in foil for a few mins. Then the glitter comes off in one go!

    @In Palace: Thanks!

    @Princess Cupcake: WOW that sounds amazing! So much GREEN GOODNESS! =D

    ReplyDelete
  22. @†any: Ummm all I know is that it's a religious holiday that commemorates St Patrick.. with lots of Guiness and wearing gree =p

    @Elsa. P: I agree! You can't go wrong with a bit of glitter either ;)

    @Danielle: Awww I hope uni is treating you ok!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow I wish I had this color on st patricks day!! :P so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...