Clinique sneak preview

A few days ago I was given the lucky opportunity to take a sneak peek at Clinique’s upcoming product releases at their head office in Sydney. I am a HUGE Clinique fan girl having used their skincare and makeup for the last 10 years so I was beyond excited to see and play with their new products! We also got treated to yummy jelly shots and delicious cupcakes which is just the way to my heart =p Here’s a sneak preview of what to expect between now and July from Clinique Australia.

Clinique Superbalanced Powder Makeup SPF 15 Mineral Rich Formula:

Photobucket

A new loose powder with foundation coverage to join their best selling liquid foundation with a brand new "shaver" compact. These will be available in 8 shades from 20 March 2011.

Clinique moisture surge tinted moisturiser SPF 15+:

Photobucket

A very welcome addition to the Moisture Surge range! This new lightweight tinted moisturiser will be available in 6 shades from May 29 2011.

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm:

Photobucket

A nourishing balm with subtle sheen that's loaded with shea and mango seed butters in a convenient twist up crayon packaging. These will be available in 8 cute shades from April 20th 2011.

Clinique Milly Pretty in Pinks - Spring Trend collection:

Photobucket

A gorgeous limited edition compact from Milly designer Michelle Smith which comprises of 4 pretty eyeshadows and coordinating blush in a sleek compact, plus a limited edition Long Last Glosswear that just has to be the perfect pink! It comes in a special Milly print pouch and will be available from June 26 2011.

I got the chance to have a quick makeover using the Pretty in Pinks compact from lovely Angelique and I absolutely loved the look! The colours are what I love to wear and are fresh, pretty and perfect for Spring. Why must you be looming winter??

Photobucket

You can check out a picture of me getting my Spring Trend makeover on Clinique's Facebook Page! Don't forget to like their page ;)

Clinique Pore Refining Solutions correcting serum and instant perfector:

Photobucket

2 exciting new products to accompany their existing Pore Minimizer range and will be available from May 29 2011.

I got to take home a yummy cupcake too and boy was it moist and delicious!

Photobucket

Thank you Clinique for a very lovely morning! What are you looking forward to getting?

9 comments:

  1. so excited to try some of these products! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about the Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all looks gorgeous!!

    cannot wait for the Moisture Surge tinted moisturiser to come out xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i love clinique. i really want to try that tinted moisturizer! looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the look of the balms!!!

    I just switched from Clinique to MAC foundation... they didn't have the perfect, perfect shade for me. Breaking up is hard to do. I miss my Clinique!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and loving it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ellie: All the products look so fantastic! I can't wait for them to be released =)

    @Varnish Vixen: It should already be out in the States! http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY4900/PROD16734/Makeup/Foundations/index.tmpl

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Steph xox: It feels amazing - really hydrating and lightweight. I love the sweet pinks that Clinique always comes out with =)

    @Christine: Glad to hear you love Clinique too! The greens and girlie hues of their packaging just sucks me right in! I am such a massive fangirl haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mez: Oh man breaking up is definitely hard to do!

    @Superficial Sydney: Thank you so much hun! I'm so happy to hear you like my blog =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...