A lovely package from Aysh!

A few weeks back I received a wonderful email from the gorgeous and very lovely Aysh who blogs over at Truly Madly Deeply. Aysh blogs about beauty, nails, fashion and also about lifestyle stuff which I love to read! I also love her British ramblings and sayings - like "chin wag" and "bits n bobs" =p She VERY generously offered to send me her extra bottle of GOSH Holographic as she knew I desperately wanted it. I was absolutely floored by her generosity!! I am constantly amazed at the kindness of others in the beauty blogging community =) Of course I couldn't thank her enough and took up her once in a lifetime offer!!

Photobucket

Not only did Aysh send me a bottle of the wonderful GOSH Holographic but she also included some Barry M polishes that were also on my wishlist and a packet of one of my favourite choccies Daim!! *jumps up and down in excitement* I must read like an open book because all you wonderful ladies know my tastes and likes down to a t somehow lol.

Photobucket

The very awesome GOSH Holographic (!!!!!!) and Barry M Berry Icecream. Unfortunately the bottle of Barry M Mint Green Aysh sent didn't make it though =( As you can see below the whole top of the bottle broke clean!! It was such a gorgeous green too ARGH. The GOSH bottle was cracked a little too but the glass is so thick it didn't do much damage phew. Damn mail people! The polish leaked everywhere in the package but thank goodness for remover! The bottles looked like brand new after I was finished with them hehe.

Photobucket

Thank you so much for crossing these off my wishlist Aysh and for the yummy choccies!!! You are such a gem! It's been so lovely getting to "know" you hun and I can't wait to try these out =) I'm glad you liked your package too! Unfortunately it's overcast here in Sydney at the moment so I'll have to wait to try out the GOSH. Make sure you check out Aysh's blog here! She does gorgeous FOTD, NOTD and reviews too =)

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter My Big Birthday Giveaway!

14 comments:

  1. LOVE that lilac colour!!! Can't wait to see them on your nails honey!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame about that Barry M Nail Paint! :O
    Oh well, the others are more than enough to make up for it's loss though, right? They're gorgeous! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about the broken bottle =( It was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww honeyyy! Right back at ya babe! So happy you like your goodies, it was a pleasure :) So super peeved at those mail folk though!! grrr! Aww its been fab getting to know your lovely self too darlin, truly love our 'chin-wags', I do ;) lol! Make sure you totally gorge on those choccies ok?? ;)

    Lotsa love, Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and I loove it :) the Gosh holo is sooo pretty can't wait to see it on your nails. :)

    Vanessa
    - http://myguiltylittlepleasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mez: It's soooooooo pretty! It really reminds me of berry icecream!

    @communicatingbeauty: My heart sunk when I smelt nail polish before opening the package =( But the other 2 polishes and sweets DEFINITELY made up for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kenzie: It's such a shame! It was a gorgeous green =(

    @Aysh: I can't thank you enough hun! I've already gorged on the choccies x) I'm waiting for sunlight!!!

    @Vanessa: Thanks for stopping by Vanessa! I can't wait to try out the Gosh too =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this lilac color <3 I'm sorry for the broken bottle ;(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Sorry the bottles cracked that sucks, but the 2 that survived are pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad about the Barry M but what a lovely care package. GOSH Holographic! I didn't even know they had a holo until recently. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice little package. That lilac Barry M is so pretty. It's such a shame about the broken bottle though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww too bad the nail polish broke :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. @serena_nuvola: A broken bottle of polish had to happen sometime I think! The mail people are so rough with parcels >=(

    @Jackie S: They are really pretty aren't they?!!! Especially the GOSH!

    @JQ: It was so wonderful receiving it in the mail! It's amazing the polishes you discover from reading International blogs =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Danielle: It's a gorgeous lilac isn't it? Barry M does such pretty colours!

    @Stavroula: Darn mail people!! Mint green is so pretty so it was such a waste =(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...