Ozotic Pro 606 NOTD

Today's NOTD is from a few days ago when I wanted something quick and easy to apply but still awesome looking. So of course I went for a holo! I decided to go with another pretty Ozotic Pro from my collection.

Ozotic Pro 606

The Ozotic Pro holos have a scattered effect and I really really love the look of them. They are somewhat glittery and take a few coats to build up intensity and cover VNL but they dry so quickly it's no big deal! Ozotic Pro 606 is a pale lilac scattered holo that looks awesome when it catches the light but is also subtle. All pics are 3 coats without base or top coat. It's so darn pretty in real life that I couldn't stop looking at my nails all day! A man on the bus saw me admiring my nails and gave me a funny look haha.

Close-up:

Photobucket

Blurred to show the holo effect! I wish I could have taken some pics during the day but there wasn't much sunlight when I wore it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just started at my new 2nd job today and although I'm having reservations about it I'm going to try it out and do a few shifts on the weekends. Posting will be less frequent as I'd like for the time being but don't worry I'll still be here! I've got loads of new polishes to play with as well as lots of products to review so stay tuned!

I also want to wish my beloved friend Christina a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today!!! I hope all your birthday wishes come true my dear =D Have a FABULOUS day!

Thanks for looking! Don't forget to enter My Big Birthday Giveaway!

28 comments:

  1. That looks gorgeous!!!! The perfect NP for work. I've limited myself to 1 new polish a week. I just realized that's 52 a year haahaha :/ :/ :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow wow looks at that shimmer and shine, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely polish! all those sparkles I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is GORGEOUS! *Grabby hands* Gimme! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a really pretty polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLING BLING..... I love it sooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love holos! This sounds similar to Milani Hi-Res but I have no way of comparing :(. I thought I wouldn't like scattered holos but the Milani holos changed my mind (and I wouldn't mind this one too!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to add this one to my wish list. it is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. ´Chelle,
    It fits you perfectly. Very charming and delicate

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really gorgeous colour! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much my dear <3<3<3

    Wow, this is one amazing nail polish colour! Perfect in every way ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Mez: It's even prettier in real life! Definitely perfect for work - subtle but with enough sparkle. LOL 52 polishes a year is fine! I wish I could stick to that haha.

    @Ruu: Thanks Ruu!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Martje: Glad you like it! It's something isn't it =)

    @Miss Starshiny: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Chantal: It's so lovely and sparkly in person!

    @Rachel Marie: LOL if I had known it was so gorgeous on the nail I would have ordered some to giveaway doh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Oreleona: It looks even better in the sun. I just wish I could have taken some photos in sunlight!

    @karo: Glad you like it Karo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Tammie: I love them too! I could wear them all the time seriously. The Ozotic Pro holos look fantastic even though I do like my holos more linear.

    @Scandalous: You definitely need to! It's one of my favourite holos from Ozotic Pro =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Patricia: Thank you so much Patricia! I think it would look great on anyone and it's just so sparkly.

    @Kirs: Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Enamel Girl: Thanks hun! It's definitely one of my favourite holos now and it's great that it's subtle enough for work.

    @Emily: Glad you like it Emily! When I saw the colour I knew it would look pretty but it's just wonderful on the nail =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Amy: I couldn't agree more Amy!

    @Christina: I wish I had bought more now. I didn't realise it would be so pretty!

    @In Palace: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...