OPI and China Glaze jewellery from Cel's deconails

Today I’m going to show you what was hiding in the cute black and red polka dot gift box Christina gifted to me in our birthday package. It contained 3 absolutely beautiful pieces of her handmade jewellery using OPI and China Glaze polishes! I was just speechless when I opened the box and from the pictures I'm going to show you I’m sure you’ll understand why. Christina makes beautiful items but even I didn't expect to receive such stunning creations!!

Photobucket

Christina creates stunning Japanese style nail art, decoden and kawaii deco items that she sells in her Etsy store Cels deconails. She also makes jewellery with nail polish and you can see her blog post that showcases some of her designs and Japanese nail magazines and Youtube tutorials that feature these rings here. Each piece is handmade with lots of care and attention to detail and then wrapped to perfection.

Photobucket
Polka dots eeeeeeek!!

Christina made these extra special pieces especially for me for my birthday!! I am so very spoiled to have such a great friend with such an amazing talent xD For the ring below and the matching pendant, Christina handpainted acrylic cabochons with the hard to find (HTF) OPI Merry Midnight on silver settings. Merry Midnight has been on my wishlist for sooooooo long and now I want it even more!!! At least I have 2 pieces of jewellery made with it now ^_^

Photobucket

If you follow me on Twitter then you would have seen my tweet giving a sneak peek of my ring when I received it a few days ago! As soon as I opened up the box and laid eyes on this piece it was simply love at first sight < 3 The ring is absolutely breathtaking and my pics do not capture the prettiness of the ring and the way the flakies and glitter just sparkle in the light! The setting is so elegant and simply devine, it makes the ring so grown-up and is just so very "me". I would soooo love an engagement ring in this setting if anyone wants to know LOL.

Photobucket

Christina also made me a matching pendant with another silver setting which is just as beautiful and special!
Photobucket
Ummm don't mind my reflection!

This sparkly red ring below is made with China Glaze Ahoy! from the Anchors Away collection and hibiscus stickers for the final touch. It's so cute and perfect for Spring/Summer! The colours from Anchors Away didn't really appeal to me but now I'd really like Ahoy! as it's such a cute glittery red and that way I can match the ring to my mani =D I love being matchy matchy haha.

Photobucket

I cannot describe just how much I adore these rings and the pendant my dear friend. They are SO beautiful and I love them so much. Thank you a million times over!

You can win 2 of these gorgeous rings made from nail polish in My Big Birthday giveaway! Or if you can’t wait, you can purchase Christina’s gorgeous rings from her Etsy shop Cel’s deconail. If you make a purchase from Cel's deconails before the end of my giveaway you can gain 4 extra entries to my giveaway - so what are you waiting for!

Cel's deconails

Thanks for looking!

19 comments:

  1. I LOVE the red CHG ring with hibiscus stickers. So cute and spring-y

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that first ring.. The sorta mood looking one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful hun! she's very talented! will deffo be checking her shop out for some pretty shiny goodies! :)

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so cute! xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so pretty! I really love the pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ring and pendant are so pretty
    I def wanna order some of her pieces
    when i get some $

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those rings are really cute! love me all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the jewelry is sooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @you nailed it!: I couldn't agree more!

    @Hantta: The setting is just so elegant and girly. Just perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Cherry Pullinger: You should see her kawaii and deco pieces - even cuter!!

    @Chris: It's perfect for the weather now and it brings a pop of colour to my outfits since I love to wear black =p

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jennifer Leigh: Now you mention it, it does look like a mood ring!

    @Aysh: Make sure you do Aysh, you won't be disappointed. I'm biased because she's my friend but she makes such stunning jewellery =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @snowbunnytales: Glad you like it too!

    @kay eh tea ei: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Danielle: It looks so lovely on. I feel so elegant when I wear it!

    @beauxsmom: Christina's pieces are well worth the $$. And they are reasonably priced especially when you know they are handmade.

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ChinaDoll: Good to hear you like them too hun!

    @Oreleona: I couldn't with you more Oreleona. I want everything Christina makes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...