My January hauls

Hi ladies! How has your weekend been? It's been absolutely sweltering here in Sydney (30degree+ days and nights OMG!) for the last week so I've been lazy to do much. Here's my hauls for January - you'll see that it's not much as I'm trying to stick to my no-buy and use up beauty products that I already have!

Photobucket

I hauled some jewellery from ekiLove last month. ekiLove is handmade hime and princess themed jewellery by the gorgeous blogger Eki. Everything in her store is so gorgeous and I want it all! Everything came beautifully wrapped and she included some lovely extras and a sweet note =) I bought 2 necklaces and a pair of earrings, all beautifully handmade and look so pretty on. I love every piece and I will definitely be purchasing more! Here's what I got:

Love hearts necklace - "925 sterling silver with 18mm swarovski hearts in Vitrail light and 14mm clear ab heart on sterling silver heart bail on a 925 chain". This is so cute and the purple is just gorgeous =)

Photobucket

Kawaii Bow Necklace - "Rhodium plated pewter bow charm with 925 bail with 14mm swarovski clear AB heart on a 925 chain". This necklace has to be my favourite, the bows and hearts are just so feminine and pretty!

Photobucket

Royal Hime Earring - "made with 18k gold plated crown charm with 14mm heart swarovski clear ab, 8mm swarovski pearl, 6mm top drilled bicone and silver plated bow charm on 925 sterling silver hook". I love crowns as I secretly want to be a princess haha.

Photobucket

I didn't haul much polish during January at all which I'm quite proud of! LOL. I showed you my mini Illamasqua haul already here and I only bought 2 other polishes bringing my total to only 4. The other 2 polishes were Borghese which were a total surprise find from Chemist Warehouse. Chemist Warehouse is such a great place for surprise finds! Who knew they even sold Borghese Down Under. Only 2 colours were available - Chianti Wine and Bellissima Rose but they had PLENTY of stock so go check them out if you want to try them!

Photobucket

What have you hauled this month? Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. the necklaces are so pretty <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEE the earrings :D Lovely haul <3 the nail colors look so gorgeous too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eki's stuff are so PRETTYY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I love Chemist Warehouse for their surprise nail polish finds <3. Unfortunately my local one only has Bellissima Rose and the colour didn't appeal to me so I didn't get it. The full basket was definitely tempting though, if only they had more shades!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty jewellery and the first Borghese looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww it's sooo cute i really like the love hearts necklace!! love the purple!!

    www.cydangie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jennifer: All the items Eki makes are just stunning!

    @Steph: I was drawn to the crowns on the earrings and the hearts. Winning combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @priincess emily: I couldn't agree more! So kawaii and pretty =)

    @Sharon: I wonder where they get their stock as heaps of the brands and items they sell on sale aren't sold elsewhere. Check out Chemist Warehouse in Ashfield if you want Chianti Wine! They had LOADS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Danielle: I love Eki's designs, they are so pretty! Chianti Wine is even prettier in real life. Lots of lovely shimmer!

    @♥ c.angie ♥: I love the purple too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...