Xmas swap package from Christina

I have for you today an awesome Christmas package I received from my dear friend Christina from Cels deco nails. This is our 3rd swap already (how time flies when you have so much fun!) and she continues to spoil me absolutely rotten x) Her package also happened to arrive on Christmas Eve which was so fast!

Photobucket

Luckily I took this photo as soon as I opened the package because the chocolate Santa was gone in about 5mins lol. It was delicious!! I also love those types of lollipops so I had to hide them before I devoured them straight away haha.

Photobucket

From L - R:
Models Own Disco Mix, Pink Lady, Blue Moon and Pure Purple. My first Models Own polishes YAY! I've always wanted to try them =)

Photobucket

From L - R:
Isadora Graffiti Nails Crack polish in pink, Barry M Instant Nail Effects in black, Dusky Mauve and Hologram. These polishes are so awesome and speak for themselves =D The nail effects didn't survive transit unfortunately as the cap came loose and it dried out =( Does anyone know a way of rescuing it? Dusky Mauve looks so pretty and I can now see why people made such a huge fuss about Paradoxal.

Photobucket

From L - R:
Essence Color & Go Space Queen, Choose Me! and Glisten Up!. I've just changed my nail polish to Choose Me! and it's GORGEOUS! Thanks for crossing it off my wishlist Christina!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Blixz nail strips, Essence nail polish remover pen and Korres Mandarin lip butter stick. You know me so well Christina! I LOVE remover pens and lip products (plus it's Korres to boot yay!).

Photobucket

Some delicious Greek treats! Thank you to Christina's hubby for choosing the snacks hehe. I am sending big virtual hugs your way Christina in thanks for yet another fabulous package! I have so many awesome goodies to try now =D I actually haven't tried some of the polishes and items from our last swaps so I have to get a move on! I hope your package arrives soon too.

Have you done any swaps lately? What goodies have you received?

Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. brill swap you got some great stuff!!

    not sure if you can rescue the polish sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swap! that pink crack polish looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love swap packages! That looks super awesome and it looks like you got some really awesome stuff!! Enjoy the rest of the holidays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im always up for a swap but I havent done any recently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That swap package looks amazing(:
    I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swap, you got some lovely stuff there hun, can't wait to see the posts! :) Haha I looove my polish remover pen, its always next to me when painting the talons. Hmmm I've heard a good way of recovering a dried up polish is to put a little acetone-free polish remover in it?? Never tried it myself though...

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you liked everything my dear :D And still surprised over how fast it arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @나니 : It was definitely an awesome package!

    @Steph xox: Ohhh that's disappointing =( thanks anyway Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Enamel Girl: It's a really cute pink and it's a bonus it's a crack polish =)

    @Steph: Cheers Steph! I'm so fortunate that every swap is always so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Toesthattwinkle!: Swapping is so much fun and such a great way to make friends from all over the world! Hopefully you'll do some swaps soon =)

    @Breanna: I definitely enjoyed the package immensely! So many wonderful goodies to try hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Tara: Thanks Tara!

    @Aysh: Same here! I don't know how I survived without my pen before lol. Hmmm I did read about that but I'm scared of putting remover into it.. I might have to try it though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jennifer Leigh: Thanks Jennifer!

    @Christina: I loved everything, thank you so much =D I was so surprised too! Usually all my parcels arrive last hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...