My Hong Kong 2010 hauls - *PIC HEAVY*

Hi ladies! I'm back home after my 3 week holiday and am feeling pretty rested and relaxed. The only problem is that my night flight home has totally stuffed up my sleep routine! Doh. So I decided to blog early this morning and show you my nail and beauty hauls from HK as requested. I also got a new camera too YAY! Warning - this post is PIC HEAVY.

Photobucket

Now not everything pictured is for me OK! Some stuff is for swaps and gifts but I just threw everything out of my suitcase and took a photo. I also bought some Winter clothes and other miscellaneous stuff which I haven't unpacked yet. I did go a teensy bit overboard this year though I must admit with the beauty stuff - I exceeded my baggage limit even though I had already put stuff in my mum's, my sister's AND my boyfriend's luggage! HAHA. Well I had to fully take advantage of the fantastic exchange rate didn't I? Plus I stock up for the entire year until my next trip back. Major shopping ban coming up for 'chelle now!

Here's some close ups of the interesting stuff:

Photobucket

Polishes from a lot of different brands that I have no way of accessing here! I won't go in to detail in this post as there would be just waaaay too many pics. I'm not sure I'll actually keep all the polishes I bought for myself as I see some dupes now that I'm home.

Photobucket

Nail art stuff from Bonjour. I was hoping to find more nail art stuff in HK but there wasn't as much as I had hoped. I picked up some really cute nail stickers and water decals though which I won't show in detail as I'll be sending some away in swaps ;)

Photobucket

Konad sponging supplies and Konad image plates m64, m70 and m77 from the HK Konad distributor. More info about this in an upcoming post!

Photobucket

I stocked up on some Japanese nail magazines! They weighed an absolute tonne and because of this my mum complained about them to no end =p But I saved at least $10 for each mag so I'm happy!

Photobucket

BB creams to hopefully last for the year. I already showed you guys the Missha and Lioele ones hehe.

Photobucket
Make up Forever High Definition primer in #1, Face & body liquid make up and Super Matte Loose Powder
.
Make up For Ever isn't sold in stores here and online is SO expensive. I love their Aqua Eyes eyeliner so decided to give their primer, foundation and powder a go. It helped that this set was on special too!

Photobucket
Dolly Wink eyelash in No. 4 - Feminine Style

Dolly Wink falsies!! I've been desperate to try these after reading so many good things about them. I'm a noob at applying them though but hopefully that will improve!

Photobucket

Dejavu Fiberwig Extra Long mascara is my favourite. I love how it lengthens my lashes and removal is so easy!

Photobucket
Skinfood Orange Nail Remover Jelly, Black Sesame Hot Mask and Dark circle Concealer cream in 1

Some Skinfod goodies! I was really curious about the nail jelly so decided to buy it. I'll let you know how I go with it! I have dark circles unfortunately so the concealer was high on my wishlist.

Photobucket

I tried out the Laneige Water Sleeping Pack Ex that Jennifer recommended and it worked wonderfully! So I decided to go back to the hidden beauty store and picked up a full size one for myself =p Also a full size tube of Vitacreme B 12 Regenerative Cream for the heck of it!

Photobucket
The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion, Tea Tree Blemish Gel and Tea Tree Oil

Some items from The Body Shop Tea Tree range. I love the tea tree oil!

Photobucket

I was so excited to see EOS lipbalms in Sasa I picked up all 3 that were available! I've been using the lemon one and it's divine =) Also picked up the Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips because it's not available here in Aus! We get the other 2 boring ones but not the nice one wouldn't you know.

Photobucket

I didn't pick up any My Beauty Diary masks last year so made up for it this year. I got the special assorted pack (only available once a year as Jennifer tells me!) only available at Mannings as well as some Princess Carnival masks too.

Photobucket

My beautiful new Canon Powershot S95!! I've been thinking about getting a new Canon camera for a while now but I wasn't sure what to get. My cousin took out this baby at dinner and I tried it out and was immediately blown away by the quality of the pics. I had to have it! I've yet to make the full transition to my new camera though as I need to learn how to use it properly first. I got it from Fortress and I saved over $150Aus!! Plus I got all the things below thrown in for free too! The exorbitant prices we pay Down Under REALLY make me hate living in Aus sometimes >=(

Photobucket

Freebies with camera: Fortress cup, camera tripod, camera case, spare battery and card reader. Man I love HK!!!

Photobucket

I didn't include this in the overall pic but I thought I would mention it. I use a bag that has absolutely no compartments so I picked up this bag divider to use. It does the job well and the main selling point for me was that it was pink with polka dots lol.

Photobucket

I totally forgot to include this when I 1st posted! I flew Virgin Atlantic this time (it was CRAP - never flying them again but that's for another day) so I was able to purchase my first Urban Decay palette! This is the Deluxe shadow box as I'm sure you're all well aware. Can I say again how lucky international ladies are in terms of brands and products??

Photobucket

Now I normally am not a Crocs girl, however how could I walk past these Hello Kitty flats???!! The bow! The cute detail at the back! Plus I am desperate for some comfy shoes x( I also got 2 Hello Kitty Jibbitz but they seem to have gotten lost in transit =S

Photobucket

We brought back SO many snacks it didn't fit properly in one frame so I'll just show you some cool Phuket treats that the boy's sister brought back for me from her trip there instead =)

Photobucket

Phew! I hope you enjoyed seeing my big haul =) Let me know in the comments if you'd like to see anything in detail etc. I'm off to the Linkin Park concert tonight with the boy so normal blogging schedule should resume soon after!

Thanks for looking as always =D

44 comments:

  1. awesome haul! so many new toys to play with :) How much do the Konad plates usually cost in Hong Kong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'm so excited for you!! Looks like so much fun stuff.
    I have an EOS lip balm and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalalove all the goodies!!!
    the hello kitty crocs is so cute!!!
    Thanks for the post. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So many goodies!!! I'm so jealous!!! I wish i could go HK! xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome baaaack! <<<<3
    I am glad you had fun and wow, such awesome haulage. Just reading the post I got so excited. First of all I am loving the Hello Kitty pumps, they are adorable! I thought they were by Melissa at first.
    So much pretty nail polish, everything looks fabulous and the nail art goodies too. And Skin79 that's the BB cream I'm currently using too, it's great! And my Beauty Diary eeeeep! Do they have any new ones coming out? Although my favourite still is the black pearl one.
    And your new camera looks fab. Hong Kong is just the best place to buy electronics. No other place is as cheap I think.
    Ah, reading your lovely post has made me thinking about visiting HK again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY! I went to HK lat summer and had no luck finding cool nail art stuff like you did. :( Just at sasa... but I can't wait to see the designs you make with your new cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woo hoo thats a huge amount of goodies you brought back. Good for you. Look forward to seeing the lashes on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, awesome haul hun :) loved all the things you got, especially those Hello Kitty crocs! so cute!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the things you've picked up. I'm going to Hong kong in two days and I'm really hoping to find some nail polishes and nail art thing. I spotted the two nfu oh somethings in your haul... Where did you find any Nfu Oh products in Hong Kong? I'm really hoping on finding some but after browsing on google for hours I did'n find an answer :D Or if you have any suggestions on where to buy nail things in Hong Kong, I would really appreciate. I feel like I'm completely lost inside my head after reading so much information about hong kong, and end up forgetting to get something that I've wanted for moths that can be found in Hong Kong, not in europe :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next time I go to HK chelle...YOU are coming with me!! You obviously know where to go to find the good stuff! All I saw was Sasa everywhere I went.
    And I'm so glad you got the Zulu dupe! I actually got Zulu this week in a swap and I honestly think the ChiChi one is nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing haul! Your new camera looks stunning! I need a new one, too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're back!! you looked like you had a great time there. Great haul too. Awesome camera. I have the same one too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WB! Can't wait to see more details about goodies you got! Enjoy your new toys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. teehee the one that caught my eye was the Skinfood Orange Nail Remover Jelly! :D I find it quite good but it's pretty hard to take out the nail polish at the tips of your finger. :\ But it is. :D but there's a trick to it ): you have to apply the jelly to your nails and then wait for a few seconds then wipe, it makes it easier :D and it makes your nails smell like oranges and is quite hydrating! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. *squeals* look at the nail polishes :D!!!!! glad you liked the Water Sleeping Pack!! a tub will probably last you more than a year <3 LOL...

    didn't know crocs have hello kitty flats, they look super comfy. I was gonna ask you where did you get the konad plates LOL i never saw any stores selling them in HK!

    OMG you tried the B12 cream already?! How do you think of it?? (haven't tried mine :P)

    Please please do a review on the skinfood concealer <3 am dying to know how it performs!

    p.s. i love TBS tea tree oil and their blemish sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing haul!

    I'm drooling over all those nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh! Amazing haul! LOL I love everything here--wish I was on vacation!!

    Can't wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome back! And wow, that is a very impressive haul!

    ReplyDelete
  20. welcome back!!!!
    wow...those hauls are super amazing!!!
    the stuff that u bought, i want them all!!!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. great haul,i like all of the things you bought

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh wooooww!! what an awesome haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wheeew you bought sooo much! I love those nail art magazines, why don't they have those in europe? :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. dats super fab stf....wat a haul !!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woooooww!!! You really went crazy over at HK!!! My mom would kill me if I ever bought that many stuff when I'm with her.. :))
    Unfortunately, in my upcoming trip to Taiwan, I won't be able to go crazy.. booo....
    Love the hauls!!! :P I really hope the products that are on my HK wishlist are available in Taiwan.. >.<

    Btw..I enjoyed drooling over your haul!!! :))

    Much love,
    enchi :3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great haul. I bet you had one awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the hello kitty flats!
    Btw I have a Christmas giveaway on my blog, you wanna join?
    http://dashulkak.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. You cleaned up missy! Thanks for sharing all of your fantastic stuff. I'm not a Crocs girl at all but the Hello Kitty ones are definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow i love them all, especially the mags look very very good!


    Yoannita
    http://onmynail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. so jealous!

    I can see how you went above the weight limit hehe

    ReplyDelete
  31. @Danielle: Konad plates cost around $42HK.

    @Rachel Marie: I think I bought TOO much fun stuff to play with! Glad to hear you like the EOS balm also, I think it's my new favourite balm =)

    @MSodapop: No worries hun! Glad you like it hehe. I just had to get the crocs!

    @PinkOrchids: You should definitely try and go there. The food and shopping is just so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Christina: Thank you my dear! I like going away but it's always nice to come home again. Glad you like the Crocs! Now you mention it I can see how they look like Melissa shoes yup.

    Ooooh good to hear you've had good experience with it! I've just started using it and going ok at the moment. It's my 1st time trying the masks out so I'm not sure if there are new ones =S

    @juse: It all depends on where you go. Each Sasa store has different stock so you have to check out like every one! Annoying but you can find gems that way =)

    @Tanisa: Cheers hun!

    @nicoletta: I think I brought back too much stuff! But it's to last the year so oh well. I'm not sure I'll post a pic of me wearing the lashes on here as I'm not very good with falsies yet =(

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Aysh: Thanks Aysh! Like I said, I just couldn't not buy the Hello Kitty Crocs - VERY cute!

    @S: I am emailing you now!! I hope you read it in time or at least can check your mail when you get there!

    @Carli: LOL I'd love to go with you hun! I'm lucky I can speak some Cantonese so I can shop in the more local places.
    Thank you for letting me know about Chic Chic! I searched EVERYWHERE for it hehe.

    @GABY: I'd definitely recommend the Canon S95. The pics look so good with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Nur: Thanks Nur! How is Singapore?? Ooooh great the hear you have the same camera too hehe. There are just so many functions I have to learn how to use it properly!

    @Ivana: Thank you! I just have so many new things to try out I don't know what to start off with haha.

    @Jade: Lol I think I went a little crazy this time =p

    @meipinggg: Thank you so much for giving me those tips about the polish jelly! I will definitely try it that way. It caught my eye in the shop and I just had to buy it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  35. @Jennifer: I'm so glad you introduced me to it! I can't thank you enough =) My skin is soooo much more hydrated now! I haven't actually tried the b12 cream out actually =p I just bought the big tube for later because I didn't want to get home and regret not buying it haha.

    I bought the plates from Sino center! I stumbled across the place when I was looking for transformers for my boyfriend and camera stuff for my sis. I'll be doing a big post with my guide to nail polish soon which will have the shop number!

    Yup no worries I'll definitely do a review of the concealer. I have so much new stuff to play with I have a huge backlog of stuff to post hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  36. @Jennifer Leigh: Sorry to make you drool lol.

    @Steph: I wish I was still on vacation!

    @Danielle: Thank you Danielle =) I don't think my bank balance is very impressed though! Lucky I'm working a few weekends coming up haha.

    @yokeMun: Ahhhh I wish I could give something to you all from my travels!

    ReplyDelete
  37. @albastrikmik: Glad you like it.

    @carissakuo: Cheers!

    @Camy: Since I got so much now I'm on no buy =p

    @Lois: I love nail art mags too. It sucks to hear you don't get them in Europe. We have them here in Sydney but they are quite expensive so I stocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  38. @bhumika: Lol thanks!

    @enchi: Yeah I did go kinda crazy this year oops! My mum was not happy lets just say haha but I just nodded and stocked up anyway =p This is why I travel to HK by myself normally!

    Ooooh I'd love to go to Taiwan! I hope your wishlist items are there too =) Glad you enjoyed my post, sorry to make you drool!

    @Chris: Thanks Chris! I definitely had a great time =D

    @Dashulka: Glad you like the flats! I have yet to wear them, can't wait to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  39. @Freshie: I think I cleaned up for the rest of the year! lol. No worries I love to share with my fellow polish ladies!

    @YoannitaL: Getting the mags was definitely a highlight!

    @Jen W: I normally am fine but this time something just came over me and I bought soooo much stuff x)

    @Jess: ARGHHHHHH I will have to stop posting hauls if your head explodes!! *attempts patching you up with bandages* LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wauw....loveeeeeeeeee your hauls. I want to go to hongkong :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amaaaazing!!! O m g !! I hope to see the swatches of skinfood nail polishes and maybe some scans from the magazines :)
    I'm glad you enjoyed your trip :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...