New Years Eve manicure

What a year 2010 has been! It has flown by so quickly and I am so blessed to have been able to share it with all of you on my blog. I want to thank each and every one of you for all your wonderful support in 2010!! You have all made my year so much more enjoyable =)

Here is my very rushed New Years Eve mani. I don't really like it but I don't have time to redo it unfortunately. I should have just stuck to using one of the OPI Burlesque glitters on all fingers! x) What have you got planned for New Years Eve? I'm off to a party tonight which should be fun! I'm not much of a party person but I'll make the most of it hehe.

Photobucket

Here's what I used:

Thumb – 2 coats of China Glaze Light As Air and stripes using Kiss nail art stripers in white and black. I also added a purple flower dazzling from Essence.

Index – 2 coats of Ozotic Pro 601. I then freehanded a french tip using BYS Pink With a Punch and used Kiss nail art stripe in silver glitter for the smile line.

Middle – 2 coats of Ulta 3 Snazzle and a purple rhinestone in the centre.

Ring – 1 coat of Misa High Waist Hue and 2 coats of OPI Show It and Glow It!.

Pinky – 2 coats of China Glaze Empowerment. I then did vertical stripes using Kiss nail art stripers in white and silver glitter.

Photobucket

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year! Here's to a great 2011 filled with happiness and lots of nail polish and beauty items!!


Photobucket
Image courtesy of http://www.mantrabar.ie/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/sydney-fireworks1.jpg

22 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your mani skills :) Lovely colors and designs! Happy New Year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! very delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great party-mani! I hope you have alot of fun at the party :-)
    Wishing you all the best for 2011 and I too would like to do another swap with you next year!
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your thumb looks!

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this turned out fantastic! We're going to party too, nothing big just some family and a few friends. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes on the thumb <3
    Happy New Years everyone ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I think this has deffo gotta be one of my faves...incredible girl! I soo want my nails done by you!! lol! Happy New Year sweety! Am so happy to have found your amazing blog :) Looking forward more fab posts next year!

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice mani! Like your thumb and pinky best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! I love your manicure, more elaborate than mine, wich was simply a creme (Essence Lime Up!) on my nails :P
    I wish you all the best for 2011 and keep up the great work on your blog because I think it's amazing what you do ;) please, keep sharing things ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new years Michelle!!! It's not new years here yet, but we are waiting. :)

    Your new years manicure is so pretty!! Much better than mine! :D I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute! I love what's on your ring finger. Sparkling! Sydney's fireworks is so pretty. The one in Boston is SO lame haha Happy New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! I don't know why you don't like this, I think it's beautiful! Very fun and pretty. You do some of the best nail designs I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Steph: Ahhh no need to be jealous lol, it's all down to practise! I found the more I polished the steadier my hands got. Have a wonderful New Year Steph!

    @Amanda: Thanks Amanda!

    @Inge: Thanks Inge! I did have a lot of fun =D All the best to you too for the year ahead! I'd love to swap in a few months or something!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Oje Delisi: Happy New Year too!!

    @Silence is Loud: Thank you =)

    @Suze: Awww thanks Suze! Hope you had a great NYE celebration hehe.

    @Rachel Marie: I think I'll do a full mani using that design soon =) Have a wonderful New Year Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @PinkOrchids: Thanks hun! Happy New Year to you too =D

    @Diana: Thank you Diana!

    @Freshie: The parties just with family and friends are the most enjoyable in my opinion. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Annkiins: Glad you like that design! I'll probably do a full mani with it soon hehe.

    @Aysh: WOW thank you for your sweet comment Aysh!! Lol come to Sydney and I'd be delighted to do your nails =D I've got a load of posts lined up so stay tuned hehe. Have a great New Year!

    @Jennifer Leigh: Those are my favourites too. I'm planning on doing full manis with those 2 designs when I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Akuma Kanji: Lime Up! is a wonderful creme so your NYE mani would have been lots of fun! Thank you so much for your support and kind words =) I hope you have a fab New Year!

    @Alice: Your mani is perfect for NYE! I didn't really like the end result of mine ho hum. Have a great night out Alice =)

    @Winnie: The OPI Burlesque glitters are all just so pretty, you need to get some yourself hun! I'm biased but I do agree lol. Sydney Harbour is a wonderful backdrop and we know how to ROCK NYE!

    @Danielle: Ahhh thank you so much Danielle! I'm honoured that you like my manicures so much. I didn't like it much because it didn't turn out as blingy as I had imagined it would. I'm a perfectionist what can I say lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...