Swap with Polish Freshie

I completed some swaps this month and I was lucky enough to have 3 swap parcels arrive on Christmas Eve! It was like Christmas morning that afternoon let me tell you! I couldn't wait to open them all up and play with my international goodies. First package I'm going to show you is from lovely Freshie from Polish Freshie.

Photobucket

So many pretty polishes!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Sinful Colors Hottie, Purple Diamond, Dancing Nails and Pinky Glitter. I love Sinful Colors polishes! They are great quality for the price and I only wish these were more readily available in Sydney.

Photobucket

From L - R:
Icing Sunlit, Glitz & Glamour, Rebellious and Paparazzi. My first Icing polishes. The glitter topcoats look like loads of fun!

Photobucket

From L - R:
Color Club Wild Orchid, Untamed Luxury and Ulta Cocktail Waitress. My camera clearly isn't colour accurate haha. Untamed Luxury is a gorgeous green NOT blue as pictured above. I couldn't be bothered to tweak the colour as it would have made the other 2 colours funny. Greens, purples and neons can be such a pain sometimes! x( The Ulta red is simply stunning!

Photobucket

Freshie also included some thoughtful extras. The little bottle is bubbles which I gave to my boyfriend's little niece as she loves them! My sis kidnapped the tube of M & Ms immediately after I opened the package and devoured them within 15mins haha. I didn't even get one!

Thank you Freshie for this fantastic swap package! I love the colours and I can't wait to try them all out =D

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Ultra Red and I WANT the Wild Cherry Lifesavers NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an awesome package! I love all of these goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tudo muito lindo.
    Você merece todo esse carinho.
    beijos
    ....
    All very beautiful.
    You deserve all this love.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Looks like a great swap! I love sinfuls. I use them a lot for frankens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a cool swap!!
    Can't wait to see swatches!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! definitely a lot of nice goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome swap! I really like the look of SC Pinky Glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always get the greatest packages! This would have definitely been a sweet surprise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mez: They are soooo tempting! I'm trying to cut down on sweets at the moment so they are sitting on my desk begging to be eaten lol.

    @Lois: It was such an awesome Xmas surprise!

    @BellasUnhaseCia: You are very sweet =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Rachel Marie: I noticed you use them a lot to franken! I still have yet to try frankening myself though.

    @Toesthattwinkle!: It was definitely awesome!

    @Beauty Addict: Me too! I have such a backlog of polishes and posts x)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @carissakuo: I loved everything! Definitely lots of goodies hehe.

    @Danielle: It's a really cute pink glitter which will be perfect for laying I think =)

    @Joan: I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful and generous ladies =D It was most definitely a sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...