Merry Christmas!!

Hi ladies! I want to wish everyone a very safe and merry Christmas! I hope it's filled with good cheer, great food, presents and most importantly lots of loving family and friends =) Here's the simple Christmas manicure I'll be rocking for a quiet Christmas Day with my family.

Photobucket

Pinky, middle and index fingers: 3 coats of Ozotic Pro 604. Another awesome holo from Ozotic Pro!!
Ring finger: 1 coat of China Glaze Salsa and 1 coat of China Glaze Ruby Pumps.
Thumb: 2 coats of China Glaze Emerald Sparkled.

Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. very nice, those are the perfect colours for Christmas.
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very merry Christmas, everyone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Xmas darling! Hope you have an absolutely fab one filled with lotsa munching & merriment! :)

    Aysh xoxo

    trulymadlybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Chelle! :D Lots of hugs and kisses! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Have a good one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Another OP swatch...what a nice Christmas present ^^ Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, I just want to say that you have an amazing blog and you are so pretty! I always enjoy reading it, but never quite comment. Have a great holiday, and it would mean so much to me if you could check out/ subscribe to my blog: vyile.blogspot.com

    Love, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooooh!!! Great Christmas nails lady!! I just wore an Essie red, not nearly as creative as your look. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the holiday wishes ladies! I hope your day was as enjoyable as mine was =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...