Procrastination oops!

I haven't had much time for doing my nails or makeup or shopping lately as I've been pretty busy leading up to the start of uni today. I am kicking myself though for hauling Konad before uni because I'm itching to master it but I have no time! I'm also trying to get my hands on the fauxnad Hello Kitty plate too which is taking up most of my procrastination time =p

I'm doing my postgrad at The University of Sydney and studying again has made me really realise just how much I miss studying and being in a classroom full of other eager students. My blogging for this month is going to be less as I've got 3 subjects this semester and the majority of assessments are due end of March/early April =s

Anyway this is just going to be a short post about food since I haven't had time for manicures =( The boy and I had dinner on Saturday night after I finished work at one of our favourite Shanghainese restaurants "Shanghai Night" in Ashfield.

Photobucket
Mini pork buns

Shanghai Night is one of those restaurants that doesn't need a fancy menu or place to draw the crowds in. This place is just cheap and tasty and is always great after work! Mini pork buns are my ABSOLUTE favourite buns in the world and these always hit the spot.

Photobucket
Fried radish cake

Photobucket
Pan fried buns

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week!

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh xiao long baos - yum! I always managed to burn my mouth b/c i'm such a greedy piggy with them! hehehe. Hope Uni and all is going well for you - I'm in awe at how organised u must be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm... that looks so good, your post makes me hungry. Its great that your back to Uni, I believe once you surround yourself with those environment, you will be able to achieve anything. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the encouragement ladies! I'm just hoping I survive the semester without losing too much sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...