GCOCL plates Part I

I promised you guys details of GCOCL plates that I hauled last week and here is Part I. I believe there are about 17 GCOCL plates all together. I've quickly compared a few similar designs to Konad plates to show similarities.

Plate A01:
This plate contains 8 flowers and a heart image with stars.

GCOCL A01
GCOCL plate A01

Plate A02 (Hello Kitty plate):
As featured in my last NOTD! This plate contains Hello Kitty; grapes; cat; 4 leaf clover; butterfly; and flowers. The 4 leaf clover and grapes are very similar to Konad plates m22 and m37.

GCOCL A02
GCOCL plate A02

m22 + m37 - A02

Plate B01:
This plate contains a mermaid (similar to Konad plate m34); a zodiac crab (?) and assorted flowers.

GCOCL B01
GCOCL plate B01

m34 - B01

Plate B02:
B02 contains a cherry; a frog; a bee (or other insect); feet, and flowers.

GCOCL B02
GCOCL plate B02

Plate C01:
C01 contains an assortment of flowers and a cloud design similar to Konad plate m7.

GCOCL C01
GCOCL plate C01

m7 - C01

Plate D01:
D01 contains 2 heart designs and an assortment of different sized flowers.

GCOCL D01
GCOCL plate D01

Plate D02:
D02 contains a full finger design with bubbles; flowers and a butterfly design similar to Konad plate m39.

GCOCL D02
GCOCL plate D02

m39 - D02

Part II coming up in the next few days!

If you enjoy reading my blog please follow me!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE seeing the different plates. :)
    I'm following,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am a new reader to your blog. Just wanted to introduce myself! :)

    I like your blog that you have here!

    I absolutely MUST have that hello kitty plate! Do the GCOCL plates do the same job at the Konad ones? I've been wanting to purchase some for the longest time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Thanks for doing this it was so hard to find good comparisons.. you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @susies1955: Glad you like the pics Susie!

    Thankyou for becoming a follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alice: Welcome Alice! Thankyou for stopping by and taking the time to comment, I appreciate it!

    I haven't had time to REALLY play around with my GCOCL plates yet but I'm pretty sure they do the exact same job.

    Definitely get them if you have the chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous: Thankyou!!

    I'll be trying to do part II of the plates as soon as I can.. I just have 2 pesky assignments that need to be finished >.<

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello! i would love to know where can i get the hello kitty plate! i've been trying to get it but since its not konad well i dont know where i can get it! please write back! btw love ur stile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you buy that with Hello Kitty i want it so much and never fint it T_T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...