GCOCL plates Part II

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the long weekend ahead - 4 days no work YAY! Except I won't have much time for play as I'm trying to finish 2 assignments =(

So here is Part II of my GCOCL plates as promised. Please note that there are different versions of these plates and therefore plate numbers will differ from the ones shown in this post and previously. Please check with sellers if you are after particular plates.

Plate E01:
E01 contains 7 assorted flower designs; full nail design similar to Konad plate m25 and California design similar to Konad plate 28.

GCOCL E01
GCOCL E01 plate


E01 = m25 + m28

Plate F01:
Plate F01 contains assorted flower designs - of which 3 are similar to Konad plates m2, m5 and m6.

GCOCL F01
GCOCL F01 plate


F01 = m2 + m5 + m6


Plate K01:
K01 contains assorted flowers and a dolphin design similar to Konad plate m27.

GCOCL K01
GCOCL K01 plate


K01 = m27

Plate K02:
K02 contains assorted flower designs (again!) and a large butterly similar to Konad plate m20.

GCOCL K02
GCOCL K02 plate


K02 = m20

Plate K03:
K03 contains 9 different flower designs. Dejavu anyone??!!

GCOCL K03
GCOCL K03 plate

Plate K05:
K05 contains a lady beetle; a seal with ball; a crab (?); stars similar to Konad plate m14 and roses similar to Konad plate m25.

GCOCL K05
GCOCL plate K05

K05 = m14 + m25

I hope this has been useful!

If you enjoy reading my blog please follow me!

4 comments:

  1. I finally went out to buy myself some plates! I haven't tried them yet but I am super excited!! Reading your post makes me even more excited to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @art of nail: Thanks! I just wish I had more time to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alice: Awesome!! Which plates did you buy? Let me know how you go with them and which ones worked best for you. I have no time to try them out myself because of uni! ARGH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...