New hair colour

Hey ladies!
This is just a quick post about my new colour. I got my hair cut and coloured on Wednesday night even though I should have been doing readings doh! I never really get anything new with my cut, just a regular trim and reshaping of my layers. I've been going to my hairdresser for something like 10yrs now and she just knows I'll say "just a trim and reshape the fringe" LOL which is why I play around with my colours.

Photobucket

I get 1/2 a head of foils and lately I've been sporting copper and red foils but this time I went for a lighter brown.

Photobucket
Sorry for the dodgy photo!! Can you see the lighter foils on top?

I'm loving it =)

I'll post more over the weekend as I just recieved my Konad haul from wowsocool.com!

If you enjoy reading my blog please follow me!

2 comments:

  1. I like the color you choose for your highlights.

    Everybody is getting a prespring haircut. I need one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meme! It's nice to get pampered at the hairdressers =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...