NOTD: Ruby fimo fruit nails

Here's my NOTD which is more like a Nail Of The Week actually because currently that's all I have time for!

Photobucket
Ruby fruit fimo nails

I haven't done a manicure using fimo clay in ages so I decided to do another fimo fruit manicure. Please excuse my unkempt cuticles!! I did my manicure in a rush because I wanted to head off to bed =p

Here's what I used:

Photobucket
From L-R: Seche Clear; CG Love Letters; CG Ruby Pumps and Seche Vite

I used Seche Clear as base coat; CG Love Letters as sheer pink base colour and CG Ruby Pumps on the tips.

Fimo clay slices
Fimo fruit slices

I then placed cut fimo slices and some diamantes strategically on my nails with a thick coat of Seche Vite as top coat and VOILA!

Photobucket
Ruby fruit fimo nails

Hope you like them!

If you enjoy reading my blog please follow me!

5 comments:

  1. I really love this! It is so cute, I would definitely wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Meme: Thanks! It does look rather yummy =p

    @Asami: You should definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can i buy those plates .. and do you have the design of a zebra or a diagonal checkered? ty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous: Are you talking about GCOCL plates? You can purchase them on ebay, lots of sellers have them! If you're after prints you should try Konad plates.

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...