Erre Due 195

Urgh can you believe it's nearly the end of September already??!! This year has gone by waaaaaaaay too quickly! Just like the weekend has haha. Today I have some quick swatches of a GORGEOUS purple which was a gift from my dear friend Christina from Cel's Kawaii Blog. This pretty Erre Due didn't come with a label but I think it's 195.

 photo IMG_6451copy_zps6696892a.png

Erre Due 195 is a gorgeous deep purple with very very subtle blue and red shimmer through it. Perfect in 2 opaque glossy coats.

 photo IMG_6461copy_zps4a3ac4fa.png

Close up:

 photo IMG_6463copy_zps2db52f93.png
 photo IMG_6460copy_zpsbe07d8d7.png

Thank you Christina for sending this beauty my way!!! You know how much I love purples ♥

Thanks for looking as always!! =)

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment! I love reading your feedback and suggestions and truly appreciate each and every comment. I try to respond to all my questions as soon as I can in the comments so make sure to check back later.

PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS.

'chelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...